$6.70 ($0.42 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 14 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.40 / Ounce)
($0.36 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
King Arthur, Measure for Measure Flour, Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Kosher, Non-Dairy, 1 Pound, Packaging May Vary
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Package Weight||0.45 Kilograms|
|Region of Origin||USA|
About this item
- King Arthur Measure for measure Flour is Gluten Free but also 1:1 substitute for wheat flour; an essential gluten-free pantry staple for bakers
- This gluten-free flour is fortified with iron, calcium and Vitamin B and comes in a re-sealable bag
- King Arthur Measure for Measure Flour is Non-GMO Project Verified; Certified Gluten-Free by The GFCO, a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG); Certified Kosher and Non-Dairy
- King Arthur Baking Company is a 100% Employee-Owned Company and a founding B Corporation
- We are King Arthur Baking Company. Our name and logo reflect who we've always been and always will be: bakers who are committed to spreading the simple joy of baking
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.com Shop items
Your everyday gluten-free flour. The essential pantry staple for gluten-free baking. Perfect for converting your favorite recipes into gluten-free versions. Simply substitute this flour 1-1 for an easy and convenient swap for conventional flours. Fortified with iron calcium and vitamin B, this carefully tested blend is a must-have for bakers who are new to gluten-free baking or anyone baking gluten-free who wants to enjoy recipes they used to love. Ideal for muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, and other non-yeasted recipes. Comes in a 3 pound re-sealable bag. Certified Gluten-Free by the non-profit Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), a program of the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG). Certified kosher. Sourced non-GMO. 12g of whole grains per serving. Founded in 1790, King Arthur is a 100% Employee-Owned Company and the nation's premier baking resource, offering everything from top-quality baking products to inspiring recipes.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.15 x 5 x 9.5 inches; 15.84 Ounces
- UPC : 071012075225
- Manufacturer : King Arthur Flour
- ASIN : B01JJ9H2YO
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,095 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #29 in Wheat Flours & Meals
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, whole sorghum flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, cellulose, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend [calcium carbonate, niacinamide (vitamin b3), reduced iron, thiamin drochloride (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2)].
This flour is best suited for non-yeasted recipes. Directly swap the amount of all-purpose flour called for with the same amount of Measure for Measure flour: No need for additional specialty ingredients. Works beautifully in your favorite recipes, whether you're substituting just a few ounces of conventional flour or several cups. Baker's hotline: We're here to help. Feel free to call our friendly staff of experienced bakers for help and advice. Chat online at kingarthurflour.com/contact.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Krystel on April 28, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.