- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
King Arthur Flour, Pizza Seasoning Made in USA Certified Kosher s, 3 Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||King Arthur Flour|
|Ingredients||Made of onion, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt|
|Package Weight||0.12 Kilograms|
About this item
- Give your pizza a delicious final touch. Similar to Italian seasoning, but much more flavorful and with a spicy kick, this blend is ideal for sprinkling atop your homemade (or even take-out) pizza for extra color, flavor, and pizzazz.
- Made of onion, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- King Arthur Pizza Seasoning is Certified Kosher.
- King Arthur Baking Company is a 100% Employee-Owned Company and a founding B Corporation
- We're now King Arthur Baking Company. Our name and logo reflect who we've always been and always will be: bakers who are committed to spreading the simple joy of baking
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Seasoning for pizza
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 3 Ounces
- UPC : 071012301164 400012847288
- Manufacturer : King Arthur Flour
- ASIN : B00DUF3CHU
- Country of Origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#12,802 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #13 in Italian Seasonings
- Customer Reviews:
Made of onion, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, for people who don't hate fennel, I'm sure it's five stars. I just think ingredients should be labeled (you know... more than just saying HERBS and SPICES).
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.