|Price:||$615.00 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns. Details|
- Sterling silver necklace featuring brass logo-engraved bullet pendant with crown top and star-embellished rings
- Curb chain with lobster-claw clasp
At 15, Mitchell became a jeweler's apprentice and shortly thereafter began designing on his own. With his trademark charismatic personality, he soon made the right contacts and quickly became the 'go to jeweler' for both Hollywood and rock stars. His fans ran the gamut from Liz Taylor to the rock 'n' roll royalty of the era. The biker crowd soon caught on, requesting personalized jewelry and buckles. Being an avid biker himself, Mitchell has always considered the origin of his company "half rock 'n' roll and half outlaw biker."
Designing with men in mind, he soon realized many women were buying for themselves. In 2007, King Baby Studio officially launched Queen Baby for women, with extraordinary success.
Santa Monica-based, King Baby Studio offers handcrafted pieces that unite chunky sterling silver with precious stones and leather. Mitchell's creations are bold and substantial, featuring edgy motifs such as skulls and daggers for the King Baby line, and slightly scaled down feminine motifs such as roses and crowned hearts for the Queen Baby's out there. Many styles span both collections, appealing to that ever expanding "chosen few."
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JFYOHE
- Item model number: K10-9101
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||King Baby|