Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 27, 2013
This game, although I liked playing it, always froze on my phone..it was very frustrating so I quit playing. I had looked for it on kindle but wasn't available...by chance found it the other day and I am having a blast playing it...hasn't froze once! Thank you.
7 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2014
I'm so sorry I started this game. However I have made myself a promise. Not ever, not once, will I pay money to get passed a level. I will play for years if I have to. Anyway, whoever designed this has a great imagination and has hooked the world.
on November 23, 2013
This is a great game for all ages. I was very glad when you put it on kindlefire as I can't always play on my computer. Greatest feature is your extra lives never fade away, you can have 100 or 5 , except of kindlefire you're limited to 5. Tough part is your dependencies on friends to help get to extra levels, it's a must !! One thing I can't figure out is why I'm at two different levels my kindlefire has me higher than the computer. You need to fix this problem soon. Match game is what CANDY CRUSH is all about, with super candys to explode for a rush on more points. Just try it once & you'll be hooked!!!
8 people found this helpful
on February 23, 2014
Great game and it becomes addictive. Only issue is that additional purchase needed to get past higher levels. would recommend but do not like the ideas of spending money to continue playing higher levels.
on February 24, 2014
This game is very addictive! You'll find yourself playing it for hours at a time! Most of the levels aren't that difficult, but some can be very challenging. That's what I like about it! If you're ready to lose your self, download this game!
on March 2, 2014
Me and the grandchildren play for hours their dad is a wounded warrior and this game has helped pass alt of hours in waiting and made our life a whole lot sweeter place thanks candy crush we love you !!
on December 29, 2013
I'm missing the dream world and daily spin. But other than that...this game is perfect and I couldn't ask for a better form of entertainment for my kindle. Now only if they could fix their bugs on my Samsung s3 so I can play all their type of games on my phone.
on November 4, 2013
I've heard so much about this app and wondered what the fuss was about. Now I know. This game is a lot of fun, and also quite challenging. I really have to limit the amount of time I spend playing Candy Crush. I lose hours trying to reach the next level. Recommended.
on October 28, 2013
I am sooo glad you finally you got this game for Kindle fire HD, I waited for ever and it was worth the wait. Can't put it down. This game is super, I even downloaded pet rescue. You people are amazing. Lol Charles and gizmo
on December 2, 2013
It's fun and also good for the brain. BUT for us "older" and I probably mean 35 and up. Clear all the jelly's does not mean - what I call jelly beans - they are see through squares. I'm still getting use to it but I do like it. It's very addictive.