Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 7,119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,210 reviews
on October 14, 2015
Have played it every day forever. Recently it will start to load then goes back to the home page. I'm having withdrawal. Can you help me get my game back.
on February 18, 2016
Why when I try to log into the game it takes me back to my list of favorites. This has been been happening for a couple days now.
on August 10, 2014
Love it
on January 9, 2016
This game will not open as of 4days ago. Please help with problem.

dewit2@comcast.net

Donna E Williamson
on September 6, 2014
I'm having the same problem. Been playing for several months on my kindle and just yesterday the game won't load. Candy crush is working fine. Solutions?
on June 20, 2016
Super fun game
on September 6, 2014
I can't play I'm so addicted game is not working since update .
why?
Why why why why why why why why why why?
on July 17, 2015
Was going through great and now it won't open Keeps going back to loading screen. They need to fix it. I don't want to download again and have to start from the beginning after I got so far.
on October 8, 2015
I get to. Where.i only have 1 or 2 and I buy gold bars and it never registers that I bought them and it kicks me out of the game. I'm about ready to delete it and candy crush because they cheat me in getting to finish the game..
on October 15, 2014
I really enjoy playing this game when it is not crashing (which is constantly). Please, please repair this game. I have removed it from my Kindle and downloaded it again several times but it crashes again after two games. This is highly irritating.