Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

King Henry V (The New Cambridge Shakespeare)
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 4, 2013
I had never read King Henry V before, so when I bought tickets to a performance, I decided I should read the play so I could get more out of the experience. Afterwards, I was so glad I had read the play first -- the notes that go with this edition are very in-depth and helpful to understanding all that Shakespeare intended.
on November 1, 2011
I had to have this book for a study abroad program I was doing and I was glad to have found the book in the States because I would have had to buy it in Stratford-upon-Avon and would have had to pay for the book in pounds. It came out less expensive on Amazon than it would have been in England.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse