- Mass Market Paperback: 488 pages
- Publisher: Ace (July 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780441008278
- ISBN-13: 978-0441008278
- ASIN: 0441008275
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.5 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 82 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #610,869 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
King Kelson's Bride (A Novel of the Deryni) Mass Market Paperback – July 1, 2001
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“The author remains just as polished and expert as ever…Kurtz, one of the founders of modern historical fantasy, after nearly thirty years continues to be one of its most accomplished practitioners.”Publishers Weekly
“A good choice for most fantasy collections.”Library Journal
“This Deryni yarn should satisfy all the fans the series has accumulated during its thirty-year run.”Booklist
About the Author
Katherine Kurtz has been writing fantasy for well over twenty-five years. She is married and lives in a renovated castle in the south of Ireland.