- File Size: 669 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: New Seed Industries, LLC; 1 edition (March 7, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CPXGETK
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,924,474 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #145 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- #275 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Short Stories
- #26403 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
The King In Me [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
|Format: Print Replica||Age Level: 12 - 18||Grade Level: 7 - 12|
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|