Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on July 6, 2011
Unfortunately, although I loved Get it Shawty I didn't become a fan until his release of Cupid. I really loved that song and that is when I purchased his past albums of Street Love and Lessons in Love. I must say I loved everyone of those songs off those two albums and still listen to them. I instantly purchased two copies of King of Hearts to support him and there is no disappointment here. I have only listen to the album once, but my favorites thus far are of course, Cupid,Dedication to my Ex, Naked, Be the One, Lay it Down, Angel, World Cry (w/o Keri Hilson verse), and Stay.
on July 6, 2011
I REALLY LOVE KING OF HEARTS Lloyd never disappoints his fan world wide he always takes us on a journey through love and he has sucha a love for what he does and he shows it through his music.He is so very humble so that makes his music even more loving.It is a amazing how he sings of issues that affects every in world cry and he gets you dances to bang and shake it 4 daddy.He makes you want to cry when he sings about his angels who he loves so very much but they take wings and fly .King of hearts is an album for the world no matter the color creed or religion.The king of hearts has a place in every heart.
on August 7, 2011
This is by far Lloyd's best album; this young kid is so underrated but yet is still cooler than the other side of the pillow. Everything on this album is so original and fresh I couldn't be more pleased with this album purchase. Lloyd really poured his heart into this album and it really showed nearly every track on this album is a hitter and that unheard of for music nowadays. For all you people who are disgruntled take another listen and open up your mind because this is music at its finest!
on July 6, 2011
I have to say that I am impressed with this album. Sound production (Polow Da Don)and a talented artist with smooth vocals (Lloyd) are at the heart of the album. I purchased it and have it in heavy rotation. "Be the One" & "Love Me Girl" are radio-friendly, "World Cry" (socially conscious), "Naked" & "Stay" (Solid R&B), "This is 4 My Baby" can not be denied. You can find something to like in every track. I am more than pleased with the purchase of this cd.
on March 27, 2014
one of my faves
on September 4, 2011
As a fan of every Lloyd album he has put out...this one disappointed. It is not a bad album but barely above average. He seemed to try to hard to get features on the album (such as Young Jeezy and Chris Brown) and worried less about the actual quality of the songs. There are a few really good songs like "Shake it for Daddy" but I am used to every song being a really good song like his previous albums.
on November 7, 2016
I love it
on October 19, 2011
Not what we expected. The lyrics to the song Dedication to My Ex are completely different from what is played on the radio and what we heard on Youtube, disgusting and dissapointing for new found Lloyd fans. However there are still good songs on the album. He has a range of sounds and featuring artists. CD arrived quickly and in great condition.
on February 14, 2013
I bought it the first week it released back in 2011. But it is not too late to recommend it to all,to those who love soothing and sexy love songs! LLOYD is very talented and underrated but he produces quality songs, FYI! You will not get disappointed. Enjoy!!!! :))))
on July 18, 2016