Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2009
This is the perfect method to facilitate working a large puzzle. It has room for a 30 X 40 inch puzzle, 1000 pieces, so you can start the puzzle but easily put it away or move it if you need to use a table for dining or something else. Unlike the felt "roll up" types of caddies, this one maintains the integrity of the puzzle, stores under a bed or behind a couch when not in active puzzle making, without "crimping" or disturbing the individual pieces. Wish they would continue making this kind of caddy. It is priced well, as it was 1/4th the cost of the fancier puzzle caddy of similar type.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on March 6, 2010
As the grandmother of 4 very small children, my hobby of doing jigsaw puzzles can be difficult at best. I had already had a caddy like this one, but after years of use, it had torn foam inserts and missing velcro tabs. I know I could spend 3 or 4 times the money to get a wooden caddy which probably would last the rest of my life, but considering the cost and hopefully gentle use this one should get (due to my quickly picking up the puzzle and caddy and putting them out of reach), I feel this was a good choice.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 7, 2012
Very handy product for saving puzzles when you need
to put it up for a while.
Wish I could find out where to purchase more. I would love
to get a couple more.
1 helpful vote
on December 15, 2009
I was very pleased to find this product through Amazon as I had looked all over for it. Free shipping is a huge plus. The puzzle caddy arrived very timely.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on March 29, 2010
I wore my first one out. LOVE IT!!!! Much nicer than the roll up puzzle caddies.
3 helpful votes
on April 29, 2010
In theory, this caddy is perfect. It's a great size, the trays make it easy to view the pieces, it fits under the sofa when not in use, and priced so it wont break the bank. HOWEVER, the construction is terrible! The edges are sharp and poorly fitting, the foam matting came discolored/stained looking, and if you stand the caddy upright to carry it by the handle with a puzzle inside, all the pieces shuffle to the bottom even with all the foam.

I must say I'm disappointed - I should have spent the extra $10+ to by the nicer version.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 16, 2013
Please get more of these 24.25" x 30.25". So far, the is the only caddy I've found that fits Springbok 1000-piece puzzles. Most are off by an inch or two because Springbok makes better, sturdier, slightly larger pieces.

One that would hold a 1500-piece Springbok would be nice too. Springbok 1500-piece puzzles are 28.75" x 36". Other caddies miss by 1/2" to 2".
1 helpful vote
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 4, 2010
The puzzle caddy is a great way to sort, build, and move a puzzle. Puzzles are a big winter/summer event in my home, but come meal time the puzzle has to be removed from the dining room table. This puzzle caddy helps keep the puzzle shavings/dust off of the table. Also, the cat can't steal puzzle pieces overnight when the puzzle boards are in the caddy.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.