KingCamp Leg Gaiters-Waterproof Snow Boot Gaiters for Hiking, Walking, Hunting, Ice Climbing, Skiing for Men& Women
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [All Season]- You can use it even on warmer months because of the breathable 500D nylon material. You will be protected from insects, hazard weather and temperature. Experiencing fun doesn’t means experiencing rough! You deserve better protection! .
- [All terrain]- You will be protected from water, snow, rain, mud, wind and sand on hiking, backpacking, trekking and hunting by1500mm waterproof 500D nylon. Don’t stand wet anymore! Take care of your health and warm!
- [Easy to Wear and Perfectly Fit]-Four adjustable buckles for fastening or loosening. Comfort is superiority!
- [DURABLE TPU STRAP]-The Professional grade TPU for enhanced durability keep you safe. Safe is everything!
- [LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT]: Easy to fold up and store in your backpack. They take up minimal space, but saves you from wet socks, painful cuts and scratches, insect bites, and more. Why not afford extra 8.46 oz but get better experience?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Upside material: 210D polyester, PU coating waterproof 1500mm
- Under material: 500D nylon, waterproof 1500mm
- Bottom belt: TPU nylon material base, thickness 0.5mm
Product Weight: 8.46 oz / 240 g
Package Includes: 1 pair of legging gaiter
Why not protect your ankles and leg more? Experiencing outdoors does't mean experiencing rough life!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 8.46 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 10, 2017
- Manufacturer : KingCamp
- ASIN : B08JHWC21X
Best Sellers Rank:
#645,012 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #297 in Shoe Gaiters
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For reference, I’m about 5’3” and these aren’t too long at all. They’re also easy to adjust.
Those gaiters work fine, look stylish but my legs got very sweaty since the material does not let any moisture out.
Since these are snow gaiters that shouldn't be a problem for most buyers :)