- Save 30% on KingCamp Camping Cotton Cot Mat when you purchase 1 or more Camping Folding Cot offered by KingCamp. Enter code PZ7RDOEX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on KingCamp Adjustable Height Aluminum Frame Folding Bamboo Table with Carry Bag when you purchase 1 or more Camping Folding Cot offered by KingCamp. Enter code PUJ9W8JA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 5% OFF when you buy 2 items from KingCamp store, 7% OFF 4 items, 10% OFF Buy 6 Enter code ERSL6O4D at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on KingCamp 3 Seasons 5 Person Multifunctional SUV Truck Tent when you purchase 1 or more Camping Folding Cot offered by KingCamp. Enter code XN73ELH3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on KingCamp Padded Folding Chair with Hard Arm and Cooler when you purchase 1 or more Camping Folding Cot offered by KingCamp. Enter code QGZ8WRWW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on KingCamp SUV Truck Tent when you purchase 1 or more camping cot offered by KingCamp. Enter code A52DKS6W at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
KingCamp Strong Stable Folding Camping Bed Cot with Carry Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blue; Sleep comfortable without pillows as the angle of the top flanges
- High strength steel tubes bracket and triangle structure, breathable 600D double oxford fabric; Weights 15.9 lbs, supports up to 220 lbs
- Fits most people up to 6’2”; Unfolded Dimensions: 74.8” × 26.8” × 18.9”
- Compact, incredibly quick and easy to set up and fold down (Folded Dimensions: 41.3” × 9.1” × 6.7”), folds up to fit inside most car trunks; Storage bag included for easy transport and store
- Lightweight and portable camping cot is perfect for adults or children, campers, explorers, or unexpected house guest; Widely used not only as camping, patio and pool furniture, but also in beauty salons and reflexology offices all across the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||5.91 x 9.06 x 42.13 inches|
|Shipping Weight||14.77 pounds|
- High strength steel tubes bracket and triangle structure, breathable 600D double oxford fabric;
- Weights 15.9 lbs, supports up to 220 lbs
- Fits most people up to 6'2";
- Unfolded Dimensions: 74.8" × 26.8" × 18.9"
- Folded Dimensions: 41.3" × 9.1" × 6.7";
- Sleep comfortable without pillows as the angle of the top flanges
- Compact, incredibly quick and easy to set up and fold down, folds up to fit inside most car trunks;
- Storage bag included for easy transport and store
Advanced version with SIDE POCKET for your magazines, pad, phone and other accessories.
Founded in 2001 and with headquarters in Beijing, KingCamp is a leader and professional brand in the manufacturing and distribution of outdoor gear in more than 38 countries all over the world.
We are committed to providing fashionable, comfortable, functional and cost-effective outdoor products for worldwide outdoor enthusiasts.
KingCamp is not only a brand, but also represents a kind of healthy and advanced lifestyle guiding people to enjoy new outdoor experience and define new outdoor life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far I have purchased a double sleeping bag, an oversize sleeping bag, a folding chair, and this cot from KingCamp. I can honestly say every single product has impressed me from the moment I took them out of their boxes. Their quality and design is exceeds even the name brand equipment I’ve used during my 20+ years in the boy scouts. I find pro/ con lists to be the most helpful when I’m researching a product so I’ll put one up here for you.
-Folds small- The very first thing I noticed about this cot is the size. I’m used to the typical fold in half type cots that take up a ridiculously large amount of space. The design of this one lets it fold down to easily fit in your trunk. It takes up less space in my trunk than the foam pad I normally use when I’m camping.
-Easy to carry-The stuff bag has a shoulder strap that makes it super easy to carry anywhere.
-Easy set up and take down-I went over it in my video, but setup is as simple as taking it out of the bag and pressing it into place. Take down is just as easy.
-Long-One of my biggest complaints with the typical style of cots is that they end up being too short for me. I’m 6’1’’ and the other cots I’ve tried make my toes hang over. It wouldn’t be that big of a deal but the design of those cots puts a support bar across the bottom and the top of the cot. This means the bar presses on my foot bones all night and is super uncomfortable. This one easily fits me with no irritating pressure points.
-Comfortable-I was a little worried that this design would leave support bars in the center but that isn’t the case at all. All the support is around the edges which lets the center hang more like a hammock. It doesn’t sag like a hammock though. It’s firm enough to give support where you need it.
-Slight elevation to the head-This is one of the small details I’ve come to love about KingCamp. The head is raised just a little bit which acts kind of like a pillow to align your spine a little better than a flat cot. I typically only bring a small camp pillow with me that doesn’t ever give enough support for a side sleeper. This cot makes up the difference. The elevation is perfect whether you sleep on your back or your side.
-Strong-So it says it’s rated to 220lbs but I really think it could hold more. I’m 215 and it didn’t have any issues holding me.
-Support straps keep the legs from bowing out-By making sure the legs don’t bow out, they can really increase the longevity of the product. Those straps keep all of the pressure of the person laying on it straight down over the legs instead of horizontally. It’s a super smart design
-I honestly don’t have any complaints about this cot. The design and quality are wildly impressive. It’s easy to store, easy to transport, very comfortable, and built to last. I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase!
This cot is easy to set up and take down, has great support, and comes in a handy bag for easy transport. It is rather heavy. I would have given this product 5 stars if the GREEN one weren't so squeaky.