Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on January 19, 2013
When I got my CD I noticed that the outside cover was cracked and the CD jacket was not authentic. It had a fake barcode label on the back. I saw this same CD in a store and there were acknowledgments on the back with the listing of music. The music on the CD was great, but I was paying for authenticity. The only reason I have this so many stars is because I like the music.
on January 1, 2013
I am already a Canton Jones fan but this album is A-MAZE-ING. The music is so upbeat and so inspired I couldn't sit down. I was rocking through each and every song. :-)

The collaborations are wonderful. This album is truly a tribute to having music that glorifies God and is so upbeat. Canton is a great example of an artist helping to reach all people. So impressive.
on December 23, 2013
This album delivers in so many ways! It contends with contemporary rap today, infuses scripture where appropriate and is by far RELATABLE!!!! I think that being able to connect with your audience or souls is being able to relate to them and show them how you have been delivered out of a situation. Keep it coming in Jesus name!
on December 21, 2012
I was awaiting this cd to come in hopes that it would top Kingdom Business 2 (haven't heard 3) and I was dissappointed :( My children LOVE Kingdom Business 2 and they couldn't believe that it was the same artist... My Children as well as myself will continue to listen to Kingdom Buisness 2, a better buy!
on December 7, 2012
Canton Jones usually doesn't disappoint me, I can pretty much count on getting a nice cd, listening to a variety of good music and beats.
on August 15, 2014
I love Canton Jones. This CD did not disappoint, it has his usual flavor and diversity. Just want to address the sole song that kind of annoys me though...no, heaven does not have a ghetto.
on December 2, 2012
I always love getting new music and expanding my music library, the fact that this CD has 20 some odd songs on it was reason enough for me to buy it, because with the artist line-up I knew it would be sure fire, and that's exactly what it is!
on September 20, 2016
Gr8t CD!
on November 21, 2012
This was a great album and I loved the beats. The previous albums of canton are slightly better than this album. But all in all a good album. All canton jones fans will be pleased. I love that he continues to put out albums
on February 23, 2013
I love this Album, it rocks!!! I'm a big fan of his music and the message of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to the youth of the world today!