Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on November 5, 2015
It might look a little on the thin side, but overall, it's one of the better strategy guides I've had the pleasure of owning. I bought it in 2009, and I still have it today. It's been used time and again, which just goes to show how useful it is. It includes the locations of all the dalmatian puppies; it has an entry for every enemy; details of all the mini-games, gummi-ships, maps for every area... you name it, it has it. It also has a pull-out poster, which is a nice added touch. ALL hidden bosses are included, including Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth, etc.

A wonderful addition to your strategy guide collection, and immensely helpful if you own Kingdom Hearts - I would actually recommend the individual strategy guide books over Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)!
on August 12, 2014
The copy of this that i bought was used. Which unfortunately means I did not get the poster that comes with it in the back of the book. So I cannot tell you if that is awesome or not.
That said though, this strategy guide is made for people that either 1) don't mind the game's plot, as confusing as it may be at times, being spoiled for them or 2) have already played through the game and KNOW the story. This guide goes pretty much step by step what is going to happen in the game, where you can find secrets when, strategies on bosses, hidden and otherwise. I bought this as a refresher into the game, as I haven't played to completion Kingdom Hearts in a long time and it's nostalgic just turning the pages, looking at secrets i had found on my own and bosses I had beaten without aid. A good guide for a GREAT game.
on August 11, 2017
wouldn't be able to play without this guide
on January 24, 2017
Item arrived on time and was exactly as described :)
on January 22, 2016
I am finding the book helpful as I work through the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix, for which I could not find a guide in stock. The in book maps could be a bit more clear, and the text misses a few things - but these are all common issues with these guides - perfection is not a realistically attainable goal.
on November 10, 2011
This guide comes with full color, very detailed item lists, character bios, maps, and accessory lists. Every boss battle is listed with in-depth strategies, even the hidden bosses like Sephiroth, Phantom, and The Agribah Weapon. There are no spoilers, as the guide pretty much ignores the fact there are any cutscenes, which is good and bad. I think they should at least mention that they happen. Overall, I love this guide. It explains every aspect of the game, even synthesis world-exclusive party members, minigames, and the obscure art of Gummi Ship customization. I would definitely recommend this guide to any new or experienced gamer or anyone playing Kingdom Hearts.
on December 1, 2014
Great product. I loved the game when it came out, so I wanted to pick up the strategy guide. It was a great price. Overall the product was in good condition, I have even been using this for the new Kingdom Hearts remix along with the newer guide that came out. There really isn't much else to say except I am so Happy I got it!!
on October 19, 2013
this came in handy while the playing the game. I bought it again because I couldn't find my original copy of it
on May 19, 2013
I had played Kingdom Hearts so many times before, but I was not aware even half of the secrets the game still possessed.

The Clock Tower was a good example. Hidden Items. It was also great to be able to have the synthesis chart to refer to every time I was uncertain about what item I needed and where to find it.

Worth every penny
on October 28, 2015
This was an awesome way to help us find the things we missed in the game and really exciting to find things we weren't able to by ourselves!