- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 5 - 9
- Lexile Measure: 700 (What's this?)
- Series: Kingdom Keepers (Book 7)
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Hyperion Books for Children (March 3, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484724089
- ISBN-13: 978-1484724088
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 63 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #247,590 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Kingdom Keepers Adventure The Syndrome Hardcover – March 3, 2015
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 63 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered it when I ordered Book 2 of the Return, and read Book 2 first, then The Syndrome.
Personally, I feel the Syndrome is an amazingly written book, and I love getting the first hand perspective of Mattie, Jess, and Mandy.
However!! If you decide to read this book, I feel it reads better as a filler between books 1 of the Return and Book 2 of the Return. When read as its "designed to be" I feel The Syndrome gives away too much of both the Return books. When read in between, it becomes more of an elaboration/extension of Book 1, and a precursor of what's to come in Book 2.