- File Size: 516 KB
- Print Length: 165 pages
- Publication Date: July 25, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008PD0DQK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,516,422 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4238 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > New Testament
- #4843 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Bible Study > Guides
- #11541 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > New Testament Study
Kingdom Life in John Kindle Edition
|Length: 165 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Kingdom Life in John
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. What aspects of Jesus' grace and truth mean most to you? Note John 1: 14, Psalm 147: 12-14, Ephesians 1: 3-6.
2. What aspects of Jesus' grace and truth do you see in others in your group? Each person in turn remains silent as others comment on them.
3. How does the awesome greatness of Jesus Christ our Lord affect your life? Respond in worship and prayer."
I have found better small group studies; however, these are great for new Christian small group studies.