Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 28, 2012
I preferred The Teeth of Naros. Having played Teeth of Naros first, this was kind of a let down. While I really like Kingdom of Amalur: The Legend of Dead Kel seems like it was meant for someone between level 20-30 and not meant to be played end-game. If you do buy this, make use of this content right away. The free house is a wonderful addition at low levels, it's just not challenging enough end game. The story/charisma is not on the same level as Teeth of Naros. I believe the Titans received more fleshed out character development resulting in a better story.

Personally this should get the same rating as the base game. Still for 4.99 *amazon sale* It was good. Just given the choice between Teeth of Naros and The Legend of Dead Kel I'd choose Teeth of Naros.
on June 27, 2013
I have had no problems with this DLC at all. I liked the challenges of the additional quests and story line. I started it around level 12 or so, and found the foes and battles to be slightly challenging, in a good way. I actually had my character face some challenging battles where outcome was determined at last minute. I like that in a game DLC, not a cakewalk and actually gives some more flesh to this game.
on December 13, 2012
I got the complete package for this game with the DLC.

In all, it's good, and you should all play it.

Sadly, the company that made this game went broke.

Sadly because the game is fun, big, and has an interesting story, even if the names are hard to pronounce!
on August 29, 2016
Great DLC for a forgotten game.
on May 28, 2013
An open world fully fleshed out...

Hundreds of quests...

A rich back story...

Many hours of play...

On the downside, the player character gets too powerful, and battles become a cakewalk toward the end.
on January 25, 2016
lot of fun
on November 29, 2012
The addition of this DLC provided a good amount of extra content and story. It was well worth the $10.
on December 24, 2013
First, I had trouble downloading, Origin client would not recognize activation key. Went to EA site and chat help completed the download for me. HOWEVER, Dead Kel quests do not show up in game - no recruitment letter in my inventory and going back to game starting point (as advised in old post by game devs) does not cause quest line to pop up. Looking through other reviews, I see I am not the only one to experience this problem. $10 wasted.
on September 14, 2012
I downloaded this add on because the original game was great. However, it would not work in-game. I contacted EA\ORIGIN tech and they could not help me. Therefore, I am out $10 bucks and no one gives a crap. Good luck if it works for you.
77 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 22, 2013
The game itself is kind of sad. Soo many bugs, had to restart the entire game about 3 times just because my charecter got stuck in certain parts of the game and couldnt move. Googled the issue and all forums pretty much said restart your game and start back from the beginning.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question