Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on December 1, 2014
The mission, Teeth of Naros would not start in the game, therefore, I could not play the game. According to numerous internet posts, this is a known bug. I was able to get a refund from Amazon.
on July 19, 2012
From my experience:
8 hours of content (I didn't complete all the quests)

What's improved:
Story
Graphics
Dungeon Layout
Loot
Character Design

This expansion puts personality into the game. It takes the base combat system I love and combines it with a storyline that does the game justice. Out of all the DLC I purchased, this is my favorite.

The bad:
Glitch one (chest near end Don't open)
Entrance to the last dungeon (you had to click it just right)
on November 5, 2014
Not going to take away any stars for my stupidity,ordered and code worded just fine..problem was it wasn't for steam is was for Origin, which i didn't know until after making the DLC i bought pointless for me.

DLC itself is fun and worth getting if you enjoy the game though.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2015
Its a nice little addition to the game you already love. I was hoping for new edition in the series, but nothing has come out yet.
on August 3, 2015
it is was imposibles to active DLC on Origin
on January 25, 2016
very fun addition to the game
on December 13, 2012
I got the complete package for this game with the DLC.

In all, it's good, and you should all play it.

Sadly, the company that made this game went broke.

Sadly because the game is fun, big, and has an interesting story, even if the names are hard to pronounce!
on March 4, 2014
that is all it will be, is decent. Now, not to say there is not some fun quests in this dc of Kings of Amalur, but when I finally got back to playing the main story I was so happy. Which probably does not say much about this content. Now it is still enjoyable and the content 's story is still one worth listening too, because that is a big thing for me in this game in general dc or not. The story and the lore is unique in the sense of the world if not the premise of an unknown hero and or anti hero taking on vast and scheming powers behind the veil of lesser usurper. Now. even with those cliche's the story still feels uniquely rich and enjoyable to get into. I also like the possibility of choices, because imo too few fantasy and rpg's do this. It is a nice feature even if it sometimes frustrating, and the fact that you have more control to the shape of your character both through deed and attribute does not end in just the main game it is continued through this dlc and the other one The Legend of Dead Kel.
on August 24, 2013
There web site says my code has been used, I was not able to download product, by the time I got the required software and membership, the above is all I get.. Spent a half hour with their tech support to no avail. Bahh Humbug
on December 11, 2012
It is sad that the company that produced this game folded. But unlike the base game, this expansion was intensely fun, immerssive, and unique. Combining ancient Greek culture and giants.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.