|Print List Price:||$6.99|
Save $5.00 (72%)
Kings Kindle Edition
|Length: 50 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Arthur, High King of Brydein, has his work cut out for him. As the High King he has to get the fealty of the other kings and subjects. It is at a point that his Army now has to go in to the last few remaining and get them to bow down. All was going as planned against his Brother in Law and Sister until a stranger shows up.
Garrin, High King of Helvar, all of a sudden is not in the Hells he knows anymore. Why is he in the middle of a field facing an unknown man/king? That is the beginning of some interesting questions for this King. Find out how Garrin ended up beside Arthur and why. Continue reading to see what happens when Arthur does go up against his Brother in Law and sister. You will enjoy this.
Thank you Kim Iverson Headlee and Patricia Duffy Novak for your writing. I will be looking into reading more books by you!!
I liked the way the authors combine old legends with new spins, the idea that Excalibur was truly a magical sword because it blocks and protects Arthur from Garrin's magic even though Arthur doesn't know this about it. The battle planning was very detailed and believable. This entire story was written in a way to draw you in and make you feel it. The only major downside was it ended, leaving me wanting more. I'll be reading the other books by these ladies very soon.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Greek & Roman
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Epic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Greek & Roman
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery