Have one to sell?
King's River Canyon and Mountain Out of the Mist - Bridge Playing Cards Gift Set
|Price:||$17.00 + $10.50 shipping|
Ships from and sold by Laurel Ink.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Liven up your next game of bridge with these unique and beautiful playing cards featuring fine art images on both the back and face of the card!
- Set includes a double deck of bridge-size playing cards, one dozen matching tallies and a score pad.
- Double deck of bridge size cards measure 2-1/4" x 3-1/2".
- Set packaged in a beautiful gold gift box.
- This set, featuring the artwork of Albert Bierstadt, makes the perfect gift for discriminating bridge players.
This fits your .
1 used from $17.99
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Why not incorporate beauty and art into your next game of bridge? These fun cards feature fine art images in full color on the back of each card, and the same image faded back and repeated on the face. Coordinating tallies and a score pad complete this sophisticated set.
Top Customer Reviews
By MTiris on September 24, 2010
I sent these as a gift and now that I see them and played bridge with them I am thinking of getting my friends a different set. The image on the face of the cards covers the number in one corner and not the other. This makes it hard to read and makes the hand hard to evaluate at a glance since half the cards in your hand are white in the corner and half are grey or tan. I have never seen another deck that is like this. In the future I will be careful to check that the cards don't have to be all turned the same way to be reasonably easy to read. I will never purchase another deck from Laurel Ink - if anyone in their company had just tried to play with them once they would have redesigned them. It would not have taken much to fix.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again