- Model Number: KTD-XPS730B/4G
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- RAM Memory Technology: DDR3
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Memory Storage Capacity: 4 GB
Have one to sell?
Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 DIMM Memory For Select Dell Desktops
|Price:||$19.50 & FREE Shipping|
Ships from and sold by Dataram.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes one 4GB module of 1333MHz DDR3 Desktop Memory for Dell
- Replaces Dell A2578595, A3132542, A3132545, A3414608 A3708120, fits optiplex 380,580,980, workstation t1500,t3500, studio xps 7100,8000,8100,9100, and vostro 430
- Memory designed, manufactured and tested to the specifications of each particular brand name computer system
- From the industry leader in PC memory
- 240-pin DIMM type
This fits your .
There is a newer model of this item:
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kingston 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 DIMM Memory For Select Dell Desktops
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.45||$4.99||FREE Shipping|
|Capacity||4||4 GB||8 GB||4 GB|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Memory Clock Speed||667 MHz||1333 MHz||1600 MHz||1333 MHz|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR3||DDR3 1333||DDR3 1600||DDR3 1333|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Kingston is the industry leader in pc memory. our line of system specific memory is memory designed, manufactured and tested to the specifications of each particular brand name computer system. included in package is a 4gb module of 1333mhz ddr3 desktop memory.
Top Customer Reviews
By thedaum on November 7, 2012
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
Added to a Dell Optiplex 990. Instantly recognized by the computer. No additional steps required with the operating system (assuming you are using a 64 bit system that can take advantage of the additional RAM)
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again