|RAM||1 MB Flash|
Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive (DTHXP30/1TB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Highest capacities - uncompromised data storage to carry your digital world on a portable USB drive
- Highest performance - unparalleled speeds to save time while transferring content rich data
- USB 3.0 - latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Zinc alloy metal casing - resilient protection for data in a cutting-edge design
- Hyper valet keychain - exclusive accessory for a stylish twist to portable storage
- Guaranteed - five-year warranty and free technical support for added peace of mind
- Speed USB 3.0: 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write; USB 2.0: 30MB/s read and 30MB/s write (Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage)
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Zinc alloy metal casing with HyperX Valet Keychain
Why Do You Need the Faster Speeds of USB 3.0?
- USB 3.0¹ drive transfers files faster than USB 2.0 drives.
- Depending on the type of files you transfer, USB 3.0 can save you a lot of time compared to standard USB 2.0 drives.
DataTraveler HyperX Predator
DataTraveler HyperX Predator USB Flash drive offers the fastest speeds from Kingston.
and the highest capacities available in the world. With 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write¹ speeds (in USB 3.0), users can quickly access, edit and transfer their files and applications directly from the drive with no performance lag. Capacities up to 1TB² allow users to store their entire digital world on the DT HyperX Predator. This prestigious drive is compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems. DT HyperX Predator offers superior quality in a high-end design and also features a custom Kingston key ring and HyperX Valet Keychain for added value.
¹Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
²Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory Guide at our official site.
- Dramatic speeds - 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write¹ (in USB 3.0)
- Monstrous capacity up to 1TB²
- USB 3.0 functionality, backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Exclusive metal casing with custom key ring and HyperX Valet Keychain
Combines Extreme Speed with High Capacity
Kingston’s DataTraveler HyperX Predator USB Flash drive offers the fastest speeds from Kingston and the highest capacities available in the world. Speeds up to 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write¹ (in USB 3.0) mean users can quickly access, edit and transfer their files and applications directly from the drive with no performance lag. Capacities up to 1TB² allow users to store their entire digital world on the DT HyperX Predator.
High Performance with Backwards Compatibility
This prestigious drive is compliant with next-generation USB 3.0 specifications to take advantage of USB 3.0 ports in newer notebooks and desktops, and it includes a USB 3.0 dongle. It’s also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems to maximize current investments.
Zinc Alloy Metal Casing – Resilient Protection for Data
DT HyperX Predator offers superior quality in a high-end design. Its zinc alloy metal casing makes it shock-resistant; all drives must pass extensive durability and shock testing. It also features a custom Kingston key ring and HyperX Valet Keychain for added value.
Will the DT HyperX Predator Work with USB 2.0 Ports?
It’s backwards compatible with existing USB 2.0 ports, allowing 2.0 users to migrate to 3.0 in the future without replacing their drive.
|DataTraveler 100 G3||DataTraveler R3.0 G2||HyperX Savage||DataTraveler HyperX Predator|
|Color||Black||Black & blue rubber||Red & black||Metal matte|
|Speed||8GB: Standard. 16GB, 32GB, 64GB: 40MB/s read, 10MB/s write||16GB – 120MB/s read, 25MB/s write. 32GB; 64GB – 120MB/s read, 45MB/s write||USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0): 128GB–512GB: 350MB/s read, 250MB/s write. 64GB: 350MB/s Read, 180MB/s write||240MB/s read, 160MB/s write|
|Feature(s)||Capless||Shock-resistant, Rugged rubber casing||High capacities, USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) functionality, Trend-setting design||Highest capacities available in the world, Capless metal matte with key ring|
It's easy to find the Flash memory, USB Drives and accessories to maximize your mobile device. Kingston Flash memory products feature fast speeds, large capacities and impressive performance. Kingston Flash memory - it's for you