|RAM||983040 MB Flash|
|Hard Drive||960 GB Desktop|
Kingston Digital 960GB SSDNow V310 SATA 3 2.5 Solid State Drive Desktop Bundle Kit with Adapter 2.5-Inch SV310S3D7/960G
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Faster - improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable - with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Convenient - all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Large capacity - enough space to migrate your entire HDD over to a SSD
- Form factor - 2.5-inch drive available in 7.0mm with adapter to fit in 9.5mm systems
- Speed - Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO) 450MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Silent - runs silent and cool
- Guaranteed - Backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Kingston Digital Bundle Kit with Adapter Solid State Drive
- Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It’s the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system — and it’s less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
- SSDNow V300 features a SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
- This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for Server environments.
¹Based on 'out-of-box performance' using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER Random 4k Random Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
²Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at our website.
³Limited warranty based on 3 years or SSD 'Life Remaining,' which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (available on our website). A new, unused product will show a wear indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance limit of program erase cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1). Check our website for details.
- Cost-effective system upgrade
- Makes your system more responsive
- Maximizes your computer investment
10x faster than a hard drive¹
With incredible read/write speeds, V300 will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
SSDNow V300 is shock- and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other computing devices.
V300 is available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities² to suit anyone’s needs.
Available in a bundle kit
To make do-it-yourself installation for desktops and notebooks easy, V300 comes in a bundle kit that includes everything needed to copy over your existing hard drive.
|A400 SSD||UV400 SSD||HyperX Fury SSD||HyperX Savage SSD|
|Application||Dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives.||Powered by a four-channel Marvell controller for incredible speeds and higher performance compared to a mechanical hard drive.||Faster system boot up times, application loading and file execution. Allows for faster map and level load times in game with increased frames per second.||Ultra-responsive multitasking and an overall faster system with quick transfer and edit of large media files.|
|Capacity²||120GB, 240GB, 480GB||120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB||120GB, 240GB, 480GB||120GB, 240GB, 480GB, 960GB|
|Controller||2 Channel||Marvell 88SS1074||SandForce 2281||Phison S10|
|Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO)¹||120GB: 500MB/s / 320MB/s. 240GB: 500MB/s / 350MB/s. 480GB: 500MB/s / 450MB/s.||120GB: 550MB/s / 350MB/s. 240GB: 550MB/s / 490MB/s. 480GB: 550MB/s / 500MB/s. 960GB: 540MB/s / 500MB/s||500MB/s / 500MB/s||120GB: 560MB/s / 360MB/s. 240GB-960GB: 560MB/s / 530MB/s|
|Random 4k Read/Write¹||NA||120GB: 60,000/15,000 IOPS. 240GB: 70,000/25,000 IOPS. 480GB: 80,000/35,000 IOPS||120GB: 11,500/52,000 IOPS. 240GB: 22,000/41,000 IOPS. 480GB: 30,000/41,000 IOPS||120GB: 93,000/83,000 IOPS. 240GB: 93,000/89,000 IOPS. 480GB: 92,000/89,000 IOPS. 960GB: 97,000/89,000 IOPS|
|IOMETER Maximum Random 4k Read/Write¹||NA||120GB: 90,000/15,000 IOPS. 240GB: 90,000/25,000 IOPS. 480GB: 90,000/35,000 IOPS. 960GB: 90,000/50,000 IOPS||120GB: 84,000/52,000 IOPS. 240GB: 84,000/41,000 IOPS. 480GB: 73,000/28,000 IOPS||120GB: 100,000/84,000 IOPS. 240GB: 100,000/89,000 IOPS. 480GB: 100,000/88,000 IOPS. 960GB: 99,000/89,000 IOPS|
|Warranty³||Limited 3 years||Limited 3 years||Limited 3 years||Limited 3 years|
Revive your computer - and add capacity.
Kingston's SSDNow V310 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your system. It features a Phison 3108 controller and achievesspeeds of 450MB/s read and write,1 making it 10 times faster than a 7200RPM hard drive.
More reliable and durable than a traditional hard drive, with no moving mechanical parts, V310 is shock-proof, stays cool and consumes less energy. Its large capacity lets users migrate their entire hard drive and library to the SSD, with more room to store their movies, music, files, games, applications and more.
V310 installs easily and is available in all-in-one kits with all the accessories needed plus software to clone files and OS in just minutes. It allows an effortless transition to the latest technology for less than the cost of a new system.
For added peace of mind, SSDNow V310 is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.