Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kingston Digital 64GB SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Flash Card (SDA3/64GB)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Capacity: 64GB|Change

on March 26, 2015
The cheaper/smarter alternative to the Sandisk cards. This little gem works at very similar speeds to the Sandisk*, comes with a great warranty and is better priced. What more can you ask for?

FYI: I use this card on my Full Frame Nikon D750 shooting RAW + FINE JPG. It works beautifully.

*Speed tests based off Camera Memory Speed tests (Sandisk Write Speed: 68.8mb/s VS. Kingston Write Speed: 67.1mb/s)
on May 21, 2014
I bought this card to record MOV format Ultra HD 4K video with my Panasonic GH4. It works as claimed. I'm pleased.
on June 14, 2014
Use with a Panasonic GH4 for stills and 4k video. Have absolutely no issues whatsoever - in my experience so far, plenty fast for even long 4k video clips. Highly recommended at this point. Have only had a couple months so will update review in future if necessary. But so far so good!
on March 13, 2016
Have had two of these for a few years I bought with my GH4. I've used them with all my cameras, even my Blackmagic Pocket without issues, no dropped frames. I just bought two more here off Amazon and they drop frames immediately. Not sure if they have changed them or what, but I definitely won't be buying more. I know they've never been approved for the BMPCC, but they've always worked until now so something is a miss.
on February 3, 2016
The card worked like a dream for approximately two months, then suddenly died and was not recognized by the drive anymore. None of the data could be saved. Extremely disappointed, but now I see why this card was priced so much lower than other brands as it's not entirely reliable. The manufacturer has offered to replace it, so at least they stand behind their products, with a lifetime guarantee... so I shall give this product a favorable review as I'm a longtime Kingston customer.
on October 28, 2015
I use this is my Nikon D750, write speed is very good. This does not bog the camera down when shooting high speed continuous shooting with RAW files. The buffer can get dumped to the card very quickly.
on January 7, 2016
Kingston Digital 64GB SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Flash Card (SDA3/64GB)I love how much room these memory cards have on them. Beyond that, they can keep up when I am doing sports photography at high speeds.
on May 4, 2015
Made a visible difference in my Nikon D750 continuous shooting performance. Buffer clears much faster and it can keep 2-3 photos per second AFTER the initial buffer is full. Compared to a previous 200x card used is night and day.
on June 24, 2016
Works better for video than a Samsung card I picked up. Good for 4K, get the larger storage capacity though if you are shooting 4K footage as this 32g can get eaten up rather quickly, therefore the 4 star rating.

Get a slower card if not shooting 4K.
on August 18, 2015
If you have a Sony DSC RX100 M4 you know that this camera is a bit finicky with SD cards when it comes to shooting 4K video. I can confirm that this Kingston card works perfectly for 4K video.