|RAM||4096 MB Flash|
Kingston Digital DataTraveler Vault Privacy Managed Secure Drive 4 GB Flash Drive DTVPM/4GB
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Centrally Managed - must be managed by the BlockMaster SafeConsole drive management system (Sold Separately)
- Enterprise Grade Security - 100 percent of the stored data is protected by hardware based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) mode
- Fast - data transfer rates of up to 24MB/s read and 10MB/s write
- Cologo Available - add your company's logo to increase brand recognition and identify ownership
- Guaranteed - five-year warranty with 24/7 customer support
- Durable - ruggedized aluminum case
- Waterproof - protects against water damage
- Compatibility designed to USB 2.0 Specification
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Kingston Technology has partnered with BlockMaster to provide greater availability of centrally managed USB drives, making it easier to protect information on the move. BlockMaster's SafeConsole enforces full USB management control over an organization's DataTraveler Vault — Privacy Managed secure Flash drives. The drive must be managed by the SafeConsole drive management system. With SafeConsole, administrators can enable specific extended DTVP-M features, configure password and device policies, remotely reset passwords, activate audit for compliance and much more. The SafeConsole server software is accessed through a standard Web browser and can optionally reflect the corporate directory or organizational unit structure. Each managed DTVP-M securely connects over the Web to the SafeConsole server for configuration updates set to its specific assigned group.
From the Manufacturer
Automatic data protection and a Centralized Management System.
Kingston’s DataTraveler Vault Privacy — Managed USB Flash drive is ideal for organizations that need a secure way to store, transfer and centrally manage portable data. It secures 100 percent of data stored with hardware-based, 256-bit AES encryption to guard any sensitive information in case the drive is lost or stolen. The drive must be managed by the BlockMaster SafeConsole for Kingston drive management system.
Kingston’s DataTraveler Vault Privacy — Managed USB Flash drive is:
Top Customer Reviews
Maybe it would be a good idea for Kingston to make the "managed version" a different color to differentiate between the two? Maybe not.
Also, both drive types are FAT32 format. I think Kingston uses this format so that Apple Mac's can use them. But if you want to use it on a Windows machine and copy files larger that 4GB you'll need to format it as NTFS. NTFS is NOT supported by Apple Macs.
So basically it's not ready to use - I can't use it when I insert the flashdrive, indicating that i need "SafeConsole" in order to operate it.
I need to download something from somewhere to have this product work? um.
no thank you.
i wish i could return this item for a full refund.
don't buy it.