- Save 15% on iPad 2 Leather Protective Case from BoBotechnic (B00585MRFS) when you purchase $20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 BoBoTECHNIC Extra Large Bumper Guard Protectors (Pack of 4) (B013RN1D9I) free when you purchase 100 or more BoBoTECHNIC Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 BoBoTECHNIC USB 2.0 SDHC Reader Black (B002ZFVS9A) free when you purchase 1 or more BoBoTECHNIC Items offered by BoBotechnic. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Kingston Digital 4 GB USB 2.0 Hi-speed Datatraveler Flash Drive DTIG3/4 GBZ, White and gray
|Price:||$12.98 + $4.95 shipping|
- Capacities up to 32GB
- Available in multiple colors by capacity
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP & Mac
- Compact Design
- Dimensions - 2.90 x 0.87 x 0.63 Inches (73.70mm x 22.20mm x 16.10mm)
- Operating Temperature - 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature - -4° - 185°F / -20° to 85°C
Also Available in Frustration-Free Packaging
This product is now available in easy-to-ship, easy-to-open packaging optimized for our customers. See the Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging version.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: KIAZ7
- Model Number: DTIG3/4GBZ
- Memory Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Device Type: Flash Drive|#2300380
- Form Factor: Cap
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kingston Digital 4 GB USB 2.0 Hi-speed Datatraveler Flash Drive DTIG3/4 GBZ, White and gray
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB||8 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Color||White & gray||Yellow||Black||Standard Packaging|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
A Kingston favorite, DataTraveler features large capacity storage to store or transport your favorite documents, music, video clips, photos and more.
Available in multiple colors by capacity and is available with your company's logo, making a great promotional item for your business.
DataTraveler features a handy key loop so you can keep it on your keychain.
Comes with a cap to protect the USB connector.
Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac, and Linux.
Free Technical Support
For added peace of mind, DataTraveler is backed by free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Thicker than the older model, which means when it is plugged into a USB port on my ThinkPad, the other adjacent USB port on top is unusable, unless the other USB device has a very thin connector.
2. Slippery cap. The design of the cap, slippery finishing and the elliptic curve make it very hard to hold.
3. The cap can't stay on the rear end of the drive. It means that sooner or later I will lose the cap and my 1-year old baby has a better chance to swallow it.
4. The lanyard hole on the rear end is way too small. Even the thinnest keychain ring has no way to go through it.
5. The drive doesn't have a light indicator during active data transfer.
6. The metal USB connector has some room to nudge around within the two pieces of plastic shells. Cheap crappy feeling. A tiny amount of liquid can penetrate into it.
My older model of a 4G has no any problem I listed above and is still working nicely. It even survived in washing machine once I forgot to take it out from my pants while doing laundry. Very impressive that the designer can make the latest generation of DataTraveler so bad!!!
It has become a habit for me to carry at least one USB memory stick in my laptop backpack along with my laptop, both personal and business. I used to use Lexar Media USB Jump-Drive's exclusively, but my memory requirement quickly out-paced their ability to introduce new larger capacity memory sticks. So last year I switched to the Kingston DataTraveler 4GB 2.0 Flash Drive I purchased at Buy.com for a reasonable price, plus it had a rebate offer.
But, when my Windows 7 64-bit desktop recent show signs of running out of the 4GB of Ram I had installed, instead of purchasing more SDRAM I decided to take advantage of the Operating System's (OS) Ready Boost Technology and purchased Kingston "DataTranveler 8GB 2.0 Generation 3 (G3) Flash Drive" for a fraction of the cost of (4) more sticks of SDRAM.
Then Along Came an Even Smaller Chip:
Computer technology seems to move at a pace designed to keep us, the end user, always wanting for the latest and greatest, whether we need it or not. Every once in a while thought, there comes a product that revolutionizes the way we compute and share information. Such was the case with the introduction of CD/RW technology, and so it is with the advent of USB flash memory devices.
For the uninitiated, USB flash memory devices are small ultra-portable devices capable of storing from 32MB to a now astounding 64.0GB of memory storage in a single, very portable device. All are designed to transfer data via an available USB port; Note: though most of the older flash drives are backwards compatible with versions 1.1, 1.2, USB, the new devices for the most part are not.Read more ›
However, I test it by my own.It turns out to be a fast enough USD flash drive. It can reach 10 MB/s writing speed on my laptop.
Sometimes even the vendors don't know they are selling counterfeit stuff. (...or at least they swear that they didn't know, and it came straight from Kingston...) :-/
Google "Kinsgston flash verifier" once you get them, enter the info from the package, and you'll get an email whether they are fake or not.
The real ones are excellent!
i looked around, this was the cheapest 8gig when including shipping,
- Cheap, I purchased two for $8 each.
- Average Transfer Speed
- Easy to use (plug and play)
- Easy to open packaging
- Brand is known for reliable budget memory (Kingston)
- Only comes in one color
- Narrow keyring area, I can see it breaking very easily in the future.
- Made out of plastic (not very durable)
- It did not come with a neck strap.
- No extra caps in case you lose the original cap.
For $8 each it was a good buy.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still going strong after years of usage. I used to stream movies to my TV with it. Now I use it store documents I need printed. I wish it came with a lanyard. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Jeff
It is very good product for me. It's reliable and fast enough.
I have bought it some years ago and since I use it successfully nowadays.
This worked great! It's very sturdy and has lasted a long time! Extremely good price for such a quality product! I will likely order more of these in the future!Published 2 months ago by April H
STOP TRYING. I love my passports from Western Digital, but my Acer Chromebook will ot recognize it. Apparently, this is very common. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Tessy C.