Revive Your Computer
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It's the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system--and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
Based on PCMark Vantage, Advanced Edition HDD Test Suite
SSDNow V300 is backed by free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Make your system more responsive and maximize your computer investment.View larger
Kingston's SSDNow V300 is:
- Faster--improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable--with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than traditional hard drives
- Economical--design is optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient--all-in-one kits are available with all the components needed for a fast and easy installation
- Multiple capacities--up to 240GB, to fit your workload
- Silent--runs silent and cool
Dependable and durable
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.