Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 30, 2012
I borrowed my wife's laptop in summer 2012 for some high intensity Win7 computing. Cut free from an environment always saying, "You must have admin rights to use this button." I was able to get under the performance hood of the machine like I haven't been able to do for years on most computers I used. I found the work I demanded of the computer created over 100 hard memory faults per second. The hard disk was being hammered with data requests. Using web advice on page file space cut those faults by 50%. The hard disk rested easier.

I've since upgraded to a laptop more suited to high intensity computing. Along the way I upgraded my wife's machine to its maximum memory. Hard memory faults have dropped to nearly zero and the machine blazes right along. Well worth the money in a household keeping computers as long as they will last, or until they are hopelessly outdated.
One person found this helpful
on April 30, 2012
I am so glad I chose to make this upgrade for my Toshiba Satellite L755-S5103. It came standard with 4GB of ram, and I decided of course on Kingston Ram for my upgrade. It is important to note these sticks of Ram are installed in pairs, so to upgrade to 8GB you must order 2 4GB sticks. Really boosted my performance in Windows 7, for gaming and Web browsing especially. You also see a nice boost for streaming movies, and overall operating performance. Glad I made the upgrade, and Kingston Ram is known for stability and quality.
5 people found this helpful
on May 18, 2014
Bought this module for a Satellite L755. Caused nothing but problems. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool with only this module installed and reported back "hardware problems." Now that I've removed it, my memory problems are gone and so is the money spent on this chip!
on November 16, 2012
I purchased two of these cards to upgrade my Satellite laptop from 4g to 8g of memory. Easy to install, no problems, and have noticed a great increase in speed on my system. I play the Sims games on my computer, and it really took a long time to load the game before. I have noticed a definite increase in the loading speed and an even better increase in my everyday tasks.
One person found this helpful
on January 12, 2012
Bought this memory for a Toshiba 775 series to replace the 2gig chip that comes in the 6 gig machine. With the shared video memory, the additionbal 2gig was helpful and shows as a matched pair to the OEM 4gig in the machine. Delivered on time too.
on May 4, 2013
I originally purchased another branded generic memory and my Toshiba Laptop crashed multiple times and had many issues. Amazon was great with the return and I decided to go with the machine specific and very pleased that I did. Flawless and not one issue since upgrading the memory.
on April 20, 2014
always felt kingston was the best in memory modules. tried others, some ok, others just threw out. then went back to kingston.
on August 1, 2012
I bought this item to upgrade my Toshiba L775 memory for 4gb to 6gb, (the Toshiba came equipped with two 2gb memory cards). Swapped one of these for the 4mb without any difficulty, started up and the laptop and it immediately recognized the additional memory. Instructions were typical for this kind of product, but if you have any confusion, there are plenty of youtube videos to walk you through installation.
3 people found this helpful
on March 11, 2014
This was an easy upgrade for my Toshiba Satellite Laptop computer. In just a couple of minutes, I went from 4 to 8 GB or RAM. Couldn't have been simpler.
on November 27, 2012
Plugged right in and booted without a hitch. I used this to replace a stick of 2GB. My Toshiba laptop came with a 4GB and a 2GB so I replaced the 2 with this 4 and it works great.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.