Kingsyard Bird Feeder House for Outside Metal Mesh Wild Bird Feeder with Triple Feeders for Finch Cardinal NOT Squirrel Proof
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STURDY DESIGN: Charming house design.
- THE BIRDS WILL LOVE IT: Seeds remain fresh with our built-in drainage holes, 3 compartments can be filled with different types of seeds for when you want to attract an even larger variety of birds.
- EASY TO REFILL AND CLEAN: 10.2*7.87*7.48 inches feeder holds up to 1.2 lbs. of mixed, 0.7lb black-oil sunflower seed and 0.7lb nyjer seed at once. The lid easily lifts to allow for easy filling and cleaning.
- NATURE EVERYWHERE: Invite those feathered friends to your cozy backyard environment! Our superb bird feeders will attract a variety of birds and most of all more enjoyment for your family and friends! Unique gifts from our nest to your backyard.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not completely satisfied just contact our friendly customer support team for a full refund or replacement.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Perky-Pet 338 Squirrel-Be-Gone II Country House Bird Feeder with Weathervane, 8 Lb, Red
Perky-Pet Copper Panorama Bird Feeder 312C, 1 Tier
Sherwoodbase Ridge - Wild Bird House Feeder, Weatherproof Design for Easy Cleaning & Refills, Comes with Hook to Hang on Tree, Poles in Backyard Garden, Patio; Gift idea for Parents (Blue)
Twinkle Star Wild Bird Feeder Hanging for Garden Yard Outside Decoration, Lighthouse Shaped
Perky-Pet C00322 Red Cardinal Bird Feeder
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sherwoodbase||Twinkle Star LLC||Amazon.com|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what I like about it. It's sturdy and strong. Made mostly of metal, it's going to withstand those rainy windy days. The "windows" of the house are made of a strong plexiglass that birds won't be able to break or crack. I hope. The house comes with a strong "S" hook (which tickled me pink. I had assumed I would have to buy one) and it's the perfect size for hanging over a lower tree branch.
The feeder is easy to access. The whole roof slips off so you can just pour your feed in and then it goes back on easy peasy.
I am actually thrilled with this bird feeder. Not only is it strong, durable and hopefully long lasting, but it's adorable as well. Looking forward to many years of bird watching with this bird feeder.
The birdhouse could be hung with the hanger that comes with it or with an additional gold metal S hook. The metal hook is very sturdy and I can see myself using it over my porch. I would say that this birdhouse would be safe from most weather conditions, but if there was a big windy storm coming , it is best to take it in just to be safe. Overall, I love my birdhouse and cannot wait to see the birds that come to it!
I like how easy it is to load up with seed by just depressing the heavy gauge wire hanging loop at the top which allows the roof of the house off and due to it's 3 different compartments you can put 3 different seed types 1 in each compartment to attract different types of Birds.
I think it should keep most if not all of the seeds away from the squirrels that frequent my yards if hung under the eve of my home in front of a big window which should allow good viewing the variety of Birds I believe it will attract.
I would recommend this Bird Feeder to anyone due to it's quality and ease of use.
Top reviews from other countries
Par contre la pluie ne s'évacue pas du réceptacle, ce qui fait que les graines sont trempées, et l'espace où sortent les graines est mal conçu car trop petit les graines de tournesol et les cacahuètes restent bloquées à l'intérieur.