- [ New Launch ] Save 15% on Kinivo 3 port 4K HDMI Switch when you buy a BlueRigger HDMI cable. Add both to cart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- [ New Launch ] Save 15% on Kinivo 5 port 4K HDMI Switch when you buy a BlueRigger HDMI cable. Add both to cart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Kinivo BTH260 Bluetooth Sweatproof Sport Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Kinivo Products offered by BlueRigger. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Switches 5 high speed HDMI inputs into one output
- Can switch automatically (based on active input)
- Supports manual switching using the supplied IR wireless remote or the button on the device
- Supports 3D and HD resolutions upto 1080p
- 1 year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Easy plug & play operation
Simply plug in the hdmi input sources into the input connections and the output connection to your TV or projector. 501BN will automatically switch to the currently active input source if there is only one active input. If there are multiple active inputs, then you can select the input either using the IR remote or using the select button on the switch. The HDMI signal from the selected input is passed through to the output HDMI connection.
Quality Picture and Sound
- Automating switching(smart function), IR remote controlled switching or manual switching
- Supports 3D, HDCP 1.2 compliant; Deep color up to 36-bit
- Guaranteed 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3, Apple TV (all versions) and other HDMI devices
- Helps reduce clutter of HDMI wires being fed into your HDTV
Note: Apple TV keeps its HDMI port active even in the sleep state. Hence, auto-switching may not work with the Apple TV. Manual switching can still be used in this scenario.
- Kinivo 501BN HDMI switch
- IR remote control with battery
- AC power adapter
- User manual
All Kinivo HDMI products are backed by a 1 year warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
Length of ownership: 13 months. First let me say that I LIKE my Kinivo 501BN. It may not be perfect, but it is a very handy device to have, and I use mine a lot. Initially I had five devices connected to its five inputs, but now I have four devices connected to its inputs: #1) Roku 2XS, #2) Toshiba DVD recorder, #3) Samsung Blu-ray player, and #4) Magnavox DVR (1TB model).
3) easy to connect,
4) easy to use,
5) switches up to five HDMI inputs to one HDMI output,
6) works with Logitech Harmony 900 remotes used in complex A/V configurations.
1) Automatic switching cannot be turned off.
2) HDMI input #5 failed at 1 year and 2 days.
3) HDMI input #4 is picky - works with some HDMI devices but not others.
4) After automatic switching, there may be no audio until the active port is selected manually.
Regarding Con #1) For some people automatic switching is a plus. If you have DVR or other devices which turn on an off to record shows then you DON'T want automatic switching, as while you are watching one show, a DVR turns on to start recording and the Kinivo's "automatic switching" immediately switches over to the DVR that just turned on. This is VERY ANNOYING when watching a movie or other program. I wish that the automatic switching could be turned off. If the automatic switching could be disabled I wouldn't have movies I'm watching interrupted every time a DVR or DVD recorder turns on. The manual describes a "priority" system where lower number ports take priority over higher number ports. Perhaps it is the equipment I've connected to the Kinivo, but I've found little evidence of port priorities.Read more ›
|Length: 5:04 Mins|
Here is a review I did for YouTube because I wanted to let other people know about this great find. My wife suggested that I post it here and show people how great it works. In the video, I actually show you how easy it is to use.
The fix? Buying this HDMI switch and a pack of HDMI inexpensive cables (AmazonBasics 2-Pack, High-Speed HDMI Cables 6.5 feet -- Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard]) so that both devices can be plugged into the switcher box and feed into the single port. So far, no problems from either the switching box or the cables. I've had friends tell me that there is a noticeable difference between a $10 HDMI cable and a $30 HDMI cable. Really? I'm not convinced. Is one perceptibly better? How would you even test this unless you had two identical TV set-ups side by side? I guess I will never know and will just be content saving the extra money. The same is true with the HDMI switch. There are switch boxes that can cost upwards of $100. I, for one, see no status in over-paying.
I had this switch and cables out of the box and set up in about five minutes - no muss, no fuss. Everything worked exactly as expected and made life a little simpler and a little more enjoyable. Definitely worth the investment! I would recommend this HDMI switch (and the pack of cables) to anyone who needs an inexpensive and functional option for their TV. It has been working just fine for me.Read more ›
I've used other switches in the past and it always seemed like I was sacrificing quality for convenience. That's not the case with the Kinivo switch. It doesn't drop signals and the quality of picture and sound isn't hindered at all from passing through the switch. Looking at the size of the switch (a little larger than an Apple TV) I was skeptical. I'm not a skeptic anymore. This is the switch to buy. I've uploaded a photo of the switch sitting atop my set-top box, next to my Apple TV for a size reference.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing but problems with this switcher, had it 9 months now. First issues were inability to automatically switch between Comcast box an XBox, feedback from supplier about standby... Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Christopher W.
Works like a charm and not having to manually change inputs is a big plus.Published 23 hours ago by Steffen Hayes
I needed extra HDMI ports because I can't access the ones at the back of my TV. I had an older hub/splitter through which I got perfect video, but no audio. Read morePublished 1 day ago by M. Selbert
I have to give this little box 5 stars. It not only cleaned up all the wires I had hanging for all my other electronics but at the push of a button, I can switch from tv to Roku... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lennicant
It's a real pleasure when a device does exactly what it's for. What more can I say? The automatic switching works beautifully and the front panel tells me exactly what I need to... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Steven Dale Upstill
Works well, but be aware that it does not come with an HDMI cord to connect it to the TV. It should. Otherwise, it's like buying a car that does not come with keys. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Sandstress