Kinivo BTE40 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built-in noise cancelling microphone allows you to make hands-free calls with any Bluetooth capable smartphone
- Multi-point Bluetooth support; connect up to two devices simultaneously
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled music players & A2DP enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android Smart Phones, tablets, etc. Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and volume
- Can be used as a Bluetooth audio receiver for home theater or other speakers. Connect the BTE40’s stereo output to your home theater and stream music from your smartphone or tablet
- Bluetooth Battery Meter in supported Apple devices. Shows remaining battery capacity in the iPhone or iPad information bar
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Kinivo BTE40 Bluetooth In-Ear Headset is designed provide high quality audio wirelessly from Bluetooth capable devices. Transform your speaker system into a Bluetooth sound system with the BTE40 3.5mm audio output port. The BTE40 Bluetooth In-Ear Headset is ideal for listening to music wirelessly on the go from your phone or music plyer.Key Features- Multi-point: Connect up to two devices simultaneously without interruption - Check battery status on your Apple device in the iOS notification bar - Bluetooth enable any regular earphones or headphones: The BTE40’s output headphones jack allows you to connect any 3.5mm speaker system or headphones to the BTE40. Enable Bluetooth capabilities in your headphones and speaker system - Low profile look: Bluetooth sets you free. Extra ear buds help you find a snug and secure fit.- Rechargeable Battery: Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 5 hours of uninterrupted talk time and music playback or 200 hours in the standby mode- Hands-Free Calling:It has a built-in noise canceling Microphone. Music will automatically pause when you receive an incoming call
- Media Controls: Control your music player directly from the headset with functions such as play, pause, next & previous track, and change volume
- Seamlessly stream music from almost any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device Device Compatibility- Supports all Bluetooth A2DP, HSP/HFP, and AVRCP capable devices- All iPhones and iPads- Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsung- Blackberry smartphones - Tablets such as the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 What's in the Box- Kinivo BTE40 Headset- 3.5mm In-Ear Headphones / Earphones- Two 3.5mm Audio Cables
- Micro USB Charging Cable- User ManualWarrantyThe Kinivo BTE40 is backed by a 1 year warranty. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Top customer reviews
This would have been 4 stars if not for the painful BEEP you get when you try to raise the volume higher than it can go. I feel Pavlovian conditioned away from using this because of that punishing, piercing BEEP from just trying to make it louder! "Oh, you want to hear better?" "Oh yeah, actually I'd like tha-" "BEEP! How about I deafen you instead? BEEP! How do you like that?!" If the volume went as loud as that dang BEEP I wouldn't try to get it any higher, would I? How did that make it past beta?
All in all, there may be better performing adapters, but for the price I'm very happy with this one.
This could have been perfect. It's supremely small and light, which is what I wanted for travel. I chose it mostly for the raised player and call control buttons on the front that I can feel and press without having to look at the device or remove it from my pocket. The sound quality is fine, and the pairing with my phone quick and simple. This could have been the ideal bluetooth receiver for me, a traveler who's goal is to travel the world with only what I can carry in my pockets. Unfortunately, the cons outweigh the pro.
The case literally came apart on first use. It appears to simply snap together -- barely snap together. The on/off switch fell out when the case when it came apart. I lost it for a short time. Fortunately, I found it and reassembled the unit. But the case separates every time it handle it now, risking losing parts inside.
At this price, I'd consider super gluing it permanently. But there is another problem -- this receive *amplifies* the sound. Now that may be a good thing for some people. However, I try to use it to listen to meditation and sleep tracks through my smartphone. I'd usually listen to these at close to the lowest volume settings through my earbuds connected directly. BUt this little device amplifies the sounds to a mid-level volume at the very lowest volume possible, which borders on uncomfortably loud for me. That alone is a deal-breaker. But cheap construction will likely result in a return.
So good idea, but the construction is so cheap that even if I were paid money to have one, I'd still be on the losing end of that deal.
I love this unit so much that when I saw the price drop below $10 a bought 2 more. Gave 1 to my son for his birthday and still have one in the box as a reserve,.
I have tried others but this is still the best I have found.
Pro's: mechanical On off switch... Never knew how much if a pain other units were when you have to hold the function button in for 4 or 5 seconds to get the unit to turn on or off... you hope.. and then have the blasted thing beep in your ear...
Can use it while it is charging... A lot of others can not be used while charging....
Good battery life.. 4-5 hours
Metal pocket clip..
Great size and weight!
The only "con" I have been able to find is that the pin that holds the clip on in as a tendency to come loose on one side. A drop of "crazy glue" fixed that forever.
I purchased and use it only for Bluetooth connectivity to my stereo system and although it's not the most hi-quality audiophile experience and won't ever replace my Sonos, it works for casual/lazy, cord-free listening.
Most recent customer reviews
if you had other options go for that, unless you want to use some glue...Read more