- Save 15% on Kinivo BTH260 Bluetooth Sweatproof Sport Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Kinivo Products offered by BlueRigger. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
|Sale:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$24.00 (53%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- part number BTH220
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 5 inches, 5 inches
- Weight: 2.56 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||2.5 ounces||2.57 ounces||2.54 ounces||3.2 ounces|
|Additional Features||microphone; handsfree||microphone; stereo||handsfree||stereo;handsfree;microphone|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
BTH220 allows you to adjust volume, accept calls, and switch music tracks right from the headphones. A large call button on the side of the right speaker makes it simple to accept and make calls. By tapping on either side of this button, you can also change music tracks and adjust volume.
- Portability:Lighweight (71g), foldable design provides maximum portability & convenient storage
- Rechargeable: Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted talk/ music time or 150 hours in the stand-by mode
- Hands-Free calling: BTH220 has an inbuilt Microphone. Music will automatically pause when you receive an incoming call
- Built for Maximum Comfort:Behind-the-head wearing style.Curved design and over-the-ear headphones are cushioned to provide ample comfort
- iPad3, iPad2, iPad
- iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, Ipod Touch 4G, 3G
- Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsung
- Blackberry smartphones
- PS3 (Supports only chat audio)
What's in the Box
- Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone
- User Manual
- USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch
BTH220 is backed by 1 year warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
Range: One of the most important things to me was reception. I didn't want something that would break up or act crazy if I was using this thing and put my phone in my pocket or otherwise. This guy is a beast at range. I am currently streaming Pandora on my PC, and to test the range I walked outside my second floor apartment, and went down to my truck in the parking lot (easily 60 feet away). I expected it to break up about half way, but it stayed crystal till I reached my vehicle. 60 ft. meets my needs fine.
Bluetooth Pairing: It is cake. I don't know what else to say. If you can figure out how to order this headset online, you can figure out how to pair it. So far I've only paired it with my Droid phone, and PC (Windows 7), but it pairs like anything else. There is a multifunction button that you hold down while the host device is searching, and Bam, it pairs. One thing to note is that it will only pair with one device at a time, but really? Big deal.
Volume and Sound Quality: I had to put this in the Pros category. This set gets as loud as I would want 90% of the time. Matter of fact, I've had to turn it down a few times. One thing that helps it out is the fact that it blocks out quite a bit of outside noise... I mean really. Now for actual sound quality. The quality I have found has been at the least pleasing. Don't expect these guys to sound like a $300 cord headset because they don't, but if your just a regular person that wants to jam while they work out, these are more than enough. I was gonna make a separate category for call quality but I'll mention it here. During calls I was afraid that either I wouldn't be able to hear, or the other person wouldn't be able to hear me. Nope, phone calls are actually quite good. During my first call, I asked the other person, "Can you hear me ok?," they replied "Yes Sir, I can hear you perfectly." Nuff said.
Comfort: This set is comfortable enough. To be honest I feel like I could likely wear them all day and feel no discomfort. The portion that goes around the back of your neck will grab a high collar jacket and such, but its no big deal. While laying down to bench press or crunch, it is no issue whatsoever. There is really no pinching, or discomfort otherwise, so yeah, good. Oh yeah, on a side note, I generally run quite a ways after my workout and I cant imagine sweat ever being an issue with these.
Now the Bad:
Appearance: I will not lie. These things protrude quite a ways from the sides of your ears. I mean yeah, a ways. If you are looking for a set that will make you look supercool, these won't. Personally, I don't care what I look like while 'getting my swole on' so whatever.
A Strange Rattle: I was running the other day and noticed between songs a strange rattle sound (only audible between songs). I couldn't wait till the run was over to investigate. After I had finished running I found that the rattle was from the Navigation controls that have Skip, Volume, etc. Honestly now that I know where the rattle comes from, I don't much mind it. It is only noticeable while between music selections so... whatever.
Summary: If you are looking for a Bluetooth headset that will deliver the goods without breaking the bank, I would start here. Thanks for reading.
- Easy to pair
- Decent sound quality
- Folding makes them less likely to break while transporting them
- Nice on the ear cushioning
What I don't like:
- They don't quite fit flush with my ears. The gap tends to leak all of the bass out. If these fit tighter, the sound would be much better
- The volume and track controls rattle a little when moving your head
- Cannot turn off the blinking blue light
- Sometimes the sound quality will be really bad and I'll have to disconnect and reconnect. This does fix the issue though
- A little bit of skipping when I'm at work, but I do work in a room full of servers and electronics and such and there is probably a ton of interference
- Charging cord is only like 18 inches long and doesn't come with a plug in adapter
Overall, a good value.
UPDATE!!!! Great news, which pertains more to the Arctic Sound earphones i purchased 10 months ago, and said were no longer working. I plugged them up yesterday to test the charge once more before I tossed them out. They charged for an hour, and Ive been using them since with no problem. My only guess is maybe I got them wet with my sweat or out in the rain on my mail route. Either way now i have two great pair of head phones now. So again just buy which ever is cheaper at the moment and you wont be disappointing. I also recommend the Monster Clarity HD Portable Bluetooth speakers. I just purchased those on sale for $63.00. They are amazing!!