|Item model number||WID380|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Kinivo WID380 Wireless 300MBPS Enhanced USB Adapter - Supports Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n and channel bonding.
- Includes 3 feet USB extension cable to allow for optimal positioning for wireless antennas
- Compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7. Compatible with all 802.11g/b/n 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Dual external 2dBi antennas enhance wireless signal strength and range
- WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) encryption for security
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Kinivo WID380 is a 802.11n wireless USB adapter that allows you to connect to WiFi networks with speeds up to 300 Mbps. Dual 2dBi antennas enhance the wireless signal strength and range capabilities for better connectivity and speeds. The USB extension cable allows you to place the WID380 in an ideal position for improved signal strength.The WID380 is perfect for connecting computers wirelessly to home routers or wireless networks.Key Features- Speed upto 300mbps: Supports wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps with 802.11n and channel bonding enabled wireless access points - Dual Antennas: R2 x 2dBi antennas enhances wireless experience by improving wireless signal strength and range
- USB Extension Cable: Includes 3 feet USB extension cable to allow for optimal positioning for wireless antennas
- Compatible with all 802.11g/b/n 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Security encryption using WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) Note: The WID380 does not operate in the 5GHz frequency with dual band routers.Device Compatibility- WID380 transforms any computer with a USB port to a wireless capable computer- Supports IEEE 802.11n wireless N networks - Compatible with Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7- Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) for easy setup with WPS capable routers-Backwards compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g wireless networksWhat's in the Box- Kinivo WID380 Enhanced Wireless USB Adapter- Installation CD (1 inch) for Windows 8.1, 8 and 7- USB Extension Cable Note : Drivers are also available online on Kinivo support website.WarrantyKinivo WID380 Wireless USB Adapter is backed by 1 year limited hardware warranty. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
I also checked download speeds at the speedtest website, before I got 10mbps download at it's peak, this card I am getting 49mbps, which is what I am supposed to be getting per my internet plan, so I am very pleased, great product!
Unfortunately, it looks like I made a mistake. The unit had difficulties connecting to my router from the start, and after a brief chat with support we were able to get it to connect (had to cycle power to the unit), but it would never remain connected for more than a couple of hours at a time, and then would require power to be cycled to it or a complete reboot of the computer in order to resume working again. Perhaps part of the problem is that I'm still using Windows 7 and the driver isn't as polished as the Windows 8.1 driver, but after trying to live with it for the full weekend, I've decided to send it back and look for a different solution.
Driver disc runs and acts like it installs, but when you go through it and reboot, there is nothing to be found.
I downloaded the driver from the website and got the same result.
Strangely enough, it does detect that an install atempt was made, yet windows does not see the driver.
light does not come up on the wireless adapter when plugging it in.
Also i disabled antivirus and tried to reinstall. still no luck.
Windows says "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
There is no driver selected for the device information set or element."
I also tried this in windows 8.1 with the same results.