Kinky Curly Come Clean Natural Moisturizing Shampoo Sulfate Free 8 oz
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- Phytic Acid - a natural chealating agent that removes hard water minerals such as calcium & magnesium
- Corn, it wlll soften hard water, rinse cleaner and prevent hard water buildup on your hair
- Our exclusive blend of Mandarin Orange extract will gently clean your hair
- Country of origin is United States
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You know all the grimy stuff you've put on your hair. Here's your chance to COME CLEAN. Our exclusive blend of Mandarin Orange extract will gently clean your hair and scalp of dulling buildup while Sea Kelp will help maintain its proper moisture balance. This Sulfate Free shampoo is perfect for dry damaged hair and gentle enough for everyday use.
Product detailsSize:8 Ounce
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 2.76 x 1.97 inches; 8.32 Ounces
- Item model number : 29893
- UPC : 885740916237 885721288360 737003482730 885376715914 788796410561 787734768931 885292423696 689076195188 755332268061 788796531372 797978225589 885721333350 885549325247 885376833960
- Manufacturer : KINKY CURLY
- ASIN : B0012EF9NQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #43,974 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Purified water, organic mandarin orange fruit, organic marigold flower, organic white willow bark, organic sea kelp, c14-16 olefin sulfonate and cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut derived), phytic acid, citric acid, sea salt, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Edit: after 6 months of use I would not be without this shampoo! Not as harsh as I first though so I use it a few times a month. I normally spend under £5 on shampoo, but I make an exception for this one!!
However, approx 3 years later, I thought I would try it again. I love it. It smells gorgeous and completely cleans my scalp and shoulder length 4b-c hair so thoroughly.
You should follow up with a deep conditioner (with heat) to re add the moisture that has been stripped away.
I wouldn't be without it.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 25, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.