Kinpira Peeler and Julienne Slicer, Stainless Steel Blades
|Price:||$10.66 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.33 (41%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kinpira Julienne Peeler slices firm vegetables and fruit into long, narrow matchstick or shoestring strips
- Made in Japan using the same traditional method as ancient Samurai swords; hardened steel blades will not corrode or rust and never need sharpening
- Slices and juliennes at the same time to save valuable time during food preparation; cuts uniformly sized strips that will cook evenly
- Turn ordinary vegetables and fruit into nutritious snacks, stir fry, salads, veggie 'pasta' strands, and garnish
- Contoured handle and angled blades are designed for easy use with less wrist strain; safety guard protects fingers; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The Kinpira's handle is a full easily held 1.5" across. Rather than a swivel peeler, the fixed configuration is that of a series of flat blades that actually score the food DEEPER than the thickness of the oppositely juxtaposed food shaver (rather than a peeler). The result is long strips of julienne, the cross sections of which are 1/16" squares. Thus if one wanted to, one could actually chop a carrot into 1/16" cubes (one fourth that of brunoise).
In any case, to julienne the carrot, see the G. Young page referenced above: hold one end of the carrot with a fork and draw the Kinpira down the vegetable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product!!!!!! I bought more for my family because it was that awesome!Published 1 month ago by jenko
This tool works very well. It is razor sharp. But you must take your time and you must be extremely careful not to cut yourself. Read morePublished 4 months ago by sunset-hi-96789
Veggie-noodles are all the rage these days, but I didn't want to shell out a bunch of coin on a spiralizer, so I tried this gadget first. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Moxiegrrl
This tool works as described. This one was bought as a gift after buying one for ourselves, so, I like it. It is best used for smaller julienning tasks, e.g. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Gary C.
This little gadget is quite nifty! I used it to julienne potatoes to deep fry as shoestring potatoes. This product functions really well and is easy to handle. Read morePublished on April 24, 2014 by Brett and Karen
IT'S OKAY, i JUST DON'T USE IT MUCH. i DO LIKE IT. iF i WAS YOUNGER, i WOULD USE IT MORE i AM SURE.Published on March 20, 2014 by Doris Reynolds