Consider this available item
Kinsa Smart Stick Digital Thermometer – Medical Thermometer with Fever & Health Tracking for Children and Adults-Old Model
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- OLD MODEL: Not compatible with all smartphones. Check compatibility at KinsaHealth.com/phones
- Kinsa's free app gives you more than a number readout - it guides you on what to do next.
- Get personalized guidance on how & when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor
- Keep each family member's health details in your pocket for you or your pediatrician
- Compatible with all iPhones 5 and up (including iPhone 8 and X) and all most major Android devices (see "Compatible With" section below); Kinsa plugs straight into your iOS or Android device (you will need your lightning port adapter if your phone uses a lightning port for headphones), giving an accurate reading on the free app in seconds.
- Works as a baby thermometer rectally, or with oral and underarm use for people of all ages
- Pediatrician-recommended fast, accurate, reliable thermometer for all ages with no batteries so it always works
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus (Headphone jack adapter included with iPhone necessary for compatability)
- iPhone SE, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5, 5c
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Note 4, Note 3 and Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Active S5, S5 Active S4, S4 Active, S3
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and S7 Active when using Android 6.0.1 or earlier. Not compatible with Android 7.0 (aka Nougat) or later.
- Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X
- HTC 10, One M9, One M8
- LG G5, G4 and G3
- Moto G4
Simple, Safe & Smart Oral, Rectal & Underarm Thermometer for All Ages
Kinsa uses the latest technology to take professionally accurate readings in seconds. It’s incredibly durable, comfortable, and easy to use.
- Fast, accurate and reliable temperature readings
- No batteries required so it'll never die
- Personalized guidance on soothing symptoms, taking meds & more
- Keep each family member's health details in your pocket for you or your pediatrician.
- Works with free app available on iOS & Android
Feel Better Tips
Get personalized, age-based guidance from trusted sources on how & when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor.
Best of all, get it in real-time, right when you take a temperature and right on your phone instead of leaving your 'patient' and searching for answers.
Feel Better Tips
Fun for All Ages
More About Kinsa
The pediatrician-recommended Smart Stick Digital Thermometer that's as accurate & reliable as other leading digital thermometers, but does much more.
Kinsa offers personalized guidance on how & when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor.
With no batteries that can die, Kinsa is the last thermometer you’ll buy, and a much-appreciated gift for adults with or without children. This smart thermometer takes accurate oral and underarm temperature readings (or rectal readings as a baby thermometer) in a form factor that is light, comfortable, portable & easy to use. And it keeps each family member’s health details in your pocket for you or your pediatrician.
Compatible with all iPhones 4 and up (including iPhone 7) & all major Android devices, Kinsa plugs into your iOS or Android phone, giving an accurate reading on the free app in seconds.
Compare with similar items
Feel better with Kinsa.
Kinsa turned the first device you grab when sickness strikes - the thermometer - into a support system to help keep your family healthy.
Kinsa supports you from the first sign of illness through recovery and beyond by focusing on what's most important - what to do next.
FDA-cleared for professional accuracy, the pediatrician-recommended Kinsa Smart Stick Digital Thermometer is as reliable as other leading digital thermometers, but does much more. Kinsa offers personalized guidance on how & when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor.
With no batteries that can die, Kinsa is the last thermometer you'll ever buy, and makes a thoughtful and much-appreciated gift for adults with and without children. This smart thermometer takes accurate oral, rectal, and underarm temperature readings in a form factor that is light, comfortable, portable, and easy to use. And it keeps each family member's health details in your pocket for you or your pediatrician
Compatible with all iPhones 5 and up (including iPhone 7!) and most major Android devices; Kinsa plugs straight into your iOS or Android device, giving an accurate reading on the free app in seconds.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Kinsa Smart thermometer is priced reasonably, so I decided to buy it and give it a try. I downloaded the app and easily set up Kinsa on my iPhone 6s (that runs on iOS 9.3.2). Kinsa is fully compatible and gives a fast, accurate reading that's easy to see on my iPhone display. The morning after I set it up, I took my temperature and got a reading in about 10 seconds of 98.2 F. I went to my doctor the same morning, and the doctor's office got a nearly identical reading of 98.0 F. Kinsa seems spot on and is easy to use, and it requires no batteries. Plus, the price seems fair at under $20. I suggest getting it set up for each household member (it can keep track of multiple people) before someone gets sick as setup takes a few minutes. I'm more than satisfied with this purchase as Kinsa gives a fast, accurate and easy to see reading and is also priced reasonably. I definitely recommend the Kinsa Smart thermometer.
PS: I bought MABIS disposable probe covers to keep the germs off the Kinsa. They're a good fit and so much easier than having to sanitize the thermometer after each use.
10/02/2016: Kinsa still works great after updating my iPhone 6s to iOS 10.0.2. I've had no issues and am still 100% pleased with Kinsa.
11/28/2016: After the update to iOS 10.2.1 on my iPhone 6s, Kinsa still works perfectly. 9/28/2017: Still perfect after the update to iOS 11.0.1.
1/21/2018: Bought an iPhone 8 (iOS 11.2.2) and Kinsa works perfectly with it (though I now need to use the Apple adapter included with iPhone 8). I was really ill last week and used Kinsa every day to confirm my fever and track symptoms. It was a good reference for when I finally was able to get out of bed to see a doctor, and the Kinsa temperature reading matched the reading at the doctors office.
Save your self the trouble....get a darn normal thermometer and if need be - record the readings on a graph chart.
Besides who want to keep going through smartphone settings just to take a temperature.
Top international reviews
Y al final no he podido hacerlo funcionar. Me a decepcionado.