2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Kintsugi Repair Kit With Low Allergenic Japanese Urushi Lacquer From Japan, Kintsukuroi
|Price:||$101.98 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- A step-by-step instructional video released on youtube!! youtu.be/UWa_MyLpZfQ
- Urushi is a natural material and does not contain toxic chemical additives!
- Comes with low allergenic urushi lacqures
- Effectively repair damaged pottery/porcelain/wooden objects at home
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kintsugi literally translates as "golden joinery." Fixing prized and valuable pottery is nothing short of an art form in Japan, and the Kintsugi Repair Kit has everything that you need to fix broken pottery. With our kit, you will repair in a traditional method using real urushi lacquers without any artificial materials! With the Kintsugi Repair Kit, it is possible to effectively repair damaged pottery/porcelain. The resulting repaired potteries/porcelains will be both visually appealing and durable as well. With this kit, you can repair dozens of broken potteries/porcelains! Now with our easy-to-read English instruction manual, anyone can make beautiful Kintsugi-art!
Contents: Japanese Urushi Lacquers x2, Paint Brush x2, Powder Removal Brush x1, Alternative Gold Powder x10g, Natural Pearl Powder x10g, Plastic Spatula, Pure Silk Cotton, Small Plate, Rubber Glove (Medium size), Tonoko Powder, Water Resistant Sand Paper, English Manual. *We regret that the TURPENTINE OIL included in our Kintsugi Repair Kit is now prohibited from export from Japan therefore we cannot ship abroad. The good news is that it is usually available at your local art supply/hardware store.
Caution: Urushi lacquer is actually the sap of a tree that grows in East Asia. It is a natural substance that forms a clear, hard and waterproof surface when dried properly. Although Urushi contains a compound that can cause a reaction similar to poison ivy, proper handling (gloves and long-sleeve shirt), and working in a well-ventilated area will generally prevent an allergic reaction. Mejiro Co. will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to Urushi.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
The only drawback was that the directions did not go into much detail about the actual process. If you have someone teaching you, then you will be set. For those who are trying to learn this on their own I would recommend the following link that describes the process in detail and includes many good Youtube links.