Kinzi Tri-Blade Vegetable and Fruit Spiral Slicer Chopper, Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A necessity for making healthy vegetable/fruit dishes: quickly slice apples, carrots, onions, zucchinis, cucumbers, beetroots, cabbages, rutabagas, turnips, cucumbers, etc.
- Turns firm fruits and vegetables into strands, perfect for making fruit/vegetable pastas, garnishes, etc. Great for raw, vegan, low carb, gluten free, and Paleo diets.
- Heavy duty 100% BPA-free food grade ABS plastic and German-milled stainless steel blades ensure product longevity for everyday usage.
- Easy to operate and clean, with suction cups to provide support during operation.
- Lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A necessity for making healthy vegetable/fruit dishes: Quickly slice apples, carrots, onions, zucchinis, cucumbers, beetroots, cabbages, rutabagas, turnips, cucumbers, etc.
Top customer reviews
- I don't know about other spiralizers, but this one is so light and easy to store. It's completely plastic, except for the blades, and has suction cup feet (with quick release tabs) that allow it to sit anywhere firmly, without any hardware to install. The blades can also be stored with the base, which makes the whole unit even more compact
- It comes with three blade types, meaning triple the ideas and things to slice! (picture -- apples!)
- It works fairly well for its simplicity and lightweightedness!
- If you don't press in hard enough with your hand on the base as your other hand spiralizes the fruit/vegetable, the slices can get stuck in the knife and cause a backup (picture), which = sad slices.
- The screw holding the spiralizing handle rusted already (picture) After <1 week of use! That was the only screw that seemed rusty though - the rest were fine. However, I feel like it wouldn't be the hardest thing to make all screws waterproof in kitchenware...
The product came nicely packaged. It is fairly easy to use and has straight forward directions for what each blade can do.
I like that the spiralizer has a place to store the blades so they don't have to just float around my utensil drawer.
Looking forward to trying out other vegetables besides zuchinni! So far, so good.
Also, to support my mom who's trying to lose weight after losing 20lbs already. (so proud of her)
This is very easy to use and clean. It takes less than 5 min to make zucchini pasta.
I really like the suction cups which keeps it in place.
The blades are sharp and I like that there's different shapes of blades because I like to have thin noodles sometimes.
The whole product is fairly high quality in my opinion. Things are gonna last longer especially if users take good care of them.
I only have one suggestion for this item: I wish it came with a bowl or any type of container to catch all the veggies after it passed that blades.
The suction cups are really good and it stays in place while in use. It is safe and easy to operate and to clean. Works with even harder vegetables like daikon or jicama.
Note that the veggies must be perfectly centered on the device to cut down the core, any deviation causes the "core" to drift off as it slices.
Overall, I am happy with the spiralizer and it certainly has a great cost to benefit ratio.