Kipling Brownie Wallet
|Price:||$39.57 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.43 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Nylon lining
- Snap closure
- 3.5" high
- 7.5" wide
- Includes 13 card slots, two dividers and two ID windows
- Interior zipper pocket
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is a wallet you will keep forever! The Brownie Large Organizer Wallet by Kipling offers sophisticated style that is timeless. The classic solid, casual wallet is sure to add a brilliant touch of flair to any outfit from every day to business wear. With use of high-quality material, you will love the allure and attention to detail in this casual wallet's design.
Large nylon wallet with flap and press button closure. A proven bestseller! Dimensions: 7�"L x 3 �"H x 1"D
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002ECF16U
- Item model number: AC2378
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 25, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Other features of interest:
* Two snaps on the front, in case the wallet gets too full for the tighter snap.
* Elastic snap that holds the third fold closed on one side. This keeps credit cards from suddenly spilling everywhere when you try to access the cash and coin purse, while still allowing easy access to one or two frequently used cards on the open side, and all of them by undoing the snap when needed.
* Three cash pockets and a zippered coin purse in the second fold, in case you have to carry several different kinds of money.
* Six credit card pockets on the second fold, and three on the third, for nine cards total.
* Four passport sized pockets on the third fold.
* Two checkbook pockets, one on the second fold and one on the third.
* No flat surfaces under either check book fold makes writing checks difficult if the layer of deposit slips gets too thin. Can be remidied with a DIY writing surface (I used one of the few remaining intact leather panels from my old wallet).Read more ›
It's got plenty of slots for credit cards. Even better, there's a snap that keeps the cards from being exposed, which I consider a thoughtful addition to the design. This wallet holds a lot - and is able to take a beating at the bottom of my purse.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because, although there are two ID windows, only one of these is large enough to be useful...the other one is only good for a little photo (I don't carry pictures, so maybe I'm the weird one...).
Features are as follows:
* Two snap closures on the front, and a wrap around snap closure. This opens up the credit card slot section. Really like this feature! Three large card slots and 9 regular size slots (one side runs vertical, and the other horizontal). And a pocket behind each side (presumably to slide a checkbook or what have you).
* In the middle section there is 3 pouches for cash, receipts, etc. And a zippered pouch for coins. Great place to stash misc. business cards as well.
* Two ID slots. I particularly like that these have a sturdy mesh window -- as opposed to the cheap clear plastic type. One of the ID windows is quite small, so it's pretty much useless to me. I don't necessarily need two ID slots anyway. Although I'm sure you could squeeze something in that tiny window.
* The Brownie is made of nylon -- very easy to keep clean.
Kipling bags and accessories are made to last. Highly recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this organizer. It has tons of pockets to put your essentials but very lightweight. Size is just perfect for my shoulder bag.Published 4 months ago by Mary
This wallet is awesome. I love that it has a lot of compartments for bank cards, license etc. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a nice strong wallet. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Blessings3
A simple but well-made wallet and I love the organizing aspects. You can separate your bills by denomination and
I especially like that there are so many slots for magnetic... Read more
My favorite wallet ever! Not only is it sterdy its very spacious. Love it!Published 14 months ago by cindy melo
Fabulous wallet! Exactly what I wanted. Matches my Kipling bag perfectly!Published 14 months ago by Tonya
Nice wallet - lots of room for cards and several different compartments.Published 15 months ago by ReviewGal