|Price:||$94.50 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Nylon
- Main zipped compartment contains laptop pocket with velcro closure and a padded back and bottom panel
- Zip-front pocket containing: 2 pen sleeves, cell phone pocket, ipod/pda pocket and large internal zippered pocket
- Padded straps that are adjustable to a maximum length of 32" and top grip handle
- Pockets: 2 interior slip, 5 exterior
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our best-selling backpack is equipped with padded shoulder straps, a durable exterior and roomy interior
Large backpack with laptop protection and padded shoulder straps. Dimensions: 12"L x 17"H x 5&frac58"D Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01HZSNP4C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 5, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm very, very rough on my backpacks. This was used every day as I lugged around heavy textbooks, my laptop, and sometimes even changes of clothing. I took it to the airport as my carry-on bag and it went through security with no problem. I'm used to backpacks lasting me a year at most in highschool...but as a rising sophomore, I see that this is going to last WAY longer! Overall, I'm very pleased.
A word of warning, though: "laptop protection" on this bag is only on the sides...NOT on the bottom of the bag. As in, there is no extra padding where your bag will come in contact with desks/the floor. Since I originally didn't realize this, my laptop got a bit scuffed up on the sides from setting my backpack down too quickly. However, that isn't too much of a drawback. My 16in screen laptop fits perfectly and that can't be said of many backpacks, so I'm very happy with it despite the lack of bottom protection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The real color is not like in the picture, in the picture is very orange and actually is more pink than orange so my son did not like it.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
I got this backpack in2013 and have it for three years Lt is still in great condition I am even getting another one so I could switch off colorsPublished 20 days ago by tammy
Great bag! Lots of pockets and carries everything I need for a day trip.Published 4 months ago by Laura Lynch
The backpack was just the right color and everything else was good but I didn't get my little kiplin monkeyPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer