Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kipling Canyon 30" Wheeled Duffel Bag, Red, One Size
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 3, 2009
The handle sheared off in baggage handling. Kipling will not sell me a replacement unit which I could easily fit myself. They will only sell to repair shops. I've been quoted $70 for a generic fix by two stores in Las Vegas. The Kipling recommended repair service in NYC would no doubt be will over $100 with shipping. The handle unit probably costs a couple of bucks in China. So the choice is to get stiffed on a repair, or throw away a $250 bag. In the meantime I bought a generic copy on ebay for $29, which is well made. Apart from this, the bag did hold a lot although it doesn't stand up which is really annoying.
on November 8, 2011
With all the airline weight restrictions this is a the perfect luggage. It weights less than 8 pounds empty, so you can pack uptop 40 pounds of clothing and toiletaries without going over the weight restrictions. So far the wheels are durable and the pull handle works well even with full weight.
on June 15, 2011
The item it not like the picture shown....I sent an e-mail asking if this item is the same like the picture with the straps in black....
It is not!!!! the straps are in red.... NOT in BLACK like the picture shows.....
when you want to sell a product, please put the real picture!!!!!
on May 12, 2011
I just came back from a trip to DR with this bag, and it held up extremely well. The red got slightly dirty, but it is barely noticeable. The only thing that I do not like about the bag is that it does not stand up on its own. So if you are waiting at the airport you have to lay it down, or hold the back upright the entire time. Other than that, its great.
on October 1, 2009
First of all it does not come with the black straps as shown but with the red straps which is not as appealing. Also the bag doesn not have as much structure as I would like in a duffel bag. But the wheels are good and easy to maneuver and there is plenty of cargo space for all the clothes and gear. I used it for a week-long trip and had plenty of storage space.
on October 22, 2013
With all the airline weight restrictions this is a the perfect luggage. It weights less than 8 pounds empty, so you can pack up top 40 pounds of clothing and accesories without going over the weight restrictions. So far the wheels are durable and the pull handle works well even with full weight. What a great purchase! There are 2 layers of storage plus a huge zip side pocket.
Kipling is a great company! I have had several Kipling bags and I have never been disappointed.
on May 31, 2010
It's an ultra light piece of luggage, easy to clean, and lots of space.... The only problem that i can recall it's that doesn't have a handle to lift it if it's on the flor so you have to lift it whit the retactable handle....
on August 2, 2013
I love this luggage, everything I need for my next travel fit very well.
Materials are exellent and light for traveling.
I recommend this luggage and I am very happy with my purchase.
on June 7, 2012
It is a little bit expensive, but it is worthy so far. Although, I would appreciate extra handles on the short side.
on March 24, 2013
just what i needed! happy the straps were red and not black. it matches my other bags now. great buy!

See 1 answered question