Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Kipling Luggage Defea Handbag with Shoulder Strap,...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $99.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$39.01 (39%)|
- 100% Nylon
- Nylon lining
- zipper closure
- 28" shoulder drop
- 9" high
- 14" wide
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 13 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000G1OKVS
- Item model number: HB3170
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 3, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Here's what convinced me about this bag:
* As mentioned before, the bag has a casual look but does not look cheap or made for travel. In fact, I may use it on dress down days for work.
* I am petite (5'2") and needed a bag that did not seem bigger than me. Some of the bags are roomy, but also appear bulky when I wear them.
* Since I am traveling with an infant, I needed a bag that could store a couple of bottles - it seems that the smaller size water bottles will fit in the side pockets, although the pockets were not originally designed for that.
* I needed a separate pocket to store my iPad mini in, and it fits perfectly in the back zippered pocket of this bag. I am sure this was unintentional, but worked out perfectly for me.
* I did NOT want credit card slots, but needed slots for pens. This bag has 3 pen slots and two slip pockets, one of which fits my iPhone.
* I did not want a flap pocket as magnetic closures tend to become more and more difficult to close when the bag is stuffed (which will be no doubt the case with any bag I use). I did want to have the convenience of front organizer pockets.
* Although not a deal breaker, the weight of the bag was a consideration. Already pushing a stroller and the bag being stuffed, the fact that it is relatively light was definitely an advantage.Read more ›
I do actually own another Kipling bag. It is a smaller size and I got it actually for around the same price. I was a dork and I did a thorough online bag review search. That's right. I researched which bags had the highest reviews and then sorted by price and function. I took the highest ranking items and did a cost-value comparison. There are actual websites devoted to this, so I'm not the only one! Anyways, I went to some baggage specialty site and bought my first Kipling then. This was a couple years ago. I used it for my travels abroad because I wanted to get something with a bunch of pockets. You know, so I could hold my valuables safe but in the open. Bad guys would be fooled because I had so many decoy pockets. Anyways ---Since then, I feel like Kipling has improved even though they were awesome back then too!
This bag is about the price of other Kipling bags (around $78 at time of purchase). It is a bit more pricey, but it is still at a lower price point than the designer bags like Coach or L V. I think this bag is a good day bag because it has many compartments. If you pick the right color, it can go with many wardrobe items. It is a bag that could blend in with casual wear and a little more formal wear. (I took this to the streets of NYC and even to a 3 star Michelin restaurant! No one looked at me funny.) Nylon does feel thin though against the skin. I can see how some people may question whether or not nylon would be very durable if they are new to having a bag made of the fabric.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this Kipling bag as a present and it's a perfect everyday bag love itPublished 2 months ago by Ornella Benjamin
Color is lighter than it looks in picture. But good quality product.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love this bag and everything about it! the color, the size and the compartments (and there are so many)!Published 3 months ago by Conanton