|Price:||$71.59 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$37.41 (34%)|
- 100% Crinkle Nylon
- Nylon lining
- Zipper closure
- 25" shoulder drop
- 11.5" high
- 18" wide
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lightweight, tote-and-go style with considerably sized compartments for all of your essentials
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 8.2 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005N0WG8Q
- Item model number: SL3010
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 6, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
9/14/12 Update:Love to travel but hate to pay the extra bag fee. After traveling with this bag I realized I could pack everything I needed for a 7 day trip using 1 carryon suitcase and this bag. The size of the bag qualifies as a second carry on tote/computer case. My husband liked it so much, I just bought him one in the espresso (lovely dark brown, received it in 4 days) and now neither of us will have to pay for baggage. In a couple of trips these bags will pay for themselves!
Kipling is famous by its light weight with high quality on the material.
Although Kipling does have diaper bag, but it is tiny smaller than Sherpa and the handle is shorten.
(which means you have to hand carry it....or it come with the removable crossing body strip)
My baby is now 7 months, and this bag has enough pocket for me to separate group of items.
Two front zip pocket extend out, so it won't take any inside space. Plus, the zipper is very easy to open with one hand (Its good for a busy mommy to grab cleansing wipes all the time...)
So, one pocket has baby rice crackers, and small packages of formula. The other has sunscreen, diaper cream, and two type of cleansing wipes.)
Behind the 2 pop out zip pockets, there's another big zip pocket outside the main opening.
Since this will take up space inside, I usually keep some flat stuff here( breastfeeding cover, thin blanket to cover baby if too cold, soft waterproof bib, spoon, and small jacket for the baby)
Inside the main opening, there's another big zip pocket inside on the back side wall. I still some flat stuff here like disposable changing pad and some small towels incase baby accident..(throw up, or anything that tissue doesn't work....can't imagine but just in case...)
In the main opening area, I put an ergo baby carrier in it, and still have room for the thermo container, Sippy cup, water bottle, diapers(5-7 pieces), wipes, cleaning cloths, changing pad, and a bag of toys...
Yeh, anything you can think of, I should have it inside this bag, and the weight is not that heavy.Read more ›
The picture makes the bag look small, but when you get it, it's like narnia! You can fit so much in a variety of places. The front bags for things you may need right away like passports, a small wallet, the inside pocket can be used for a longer wallet as well. I was able to fit a change of clothes for myself, my toddler, toiletries, diapers and some toys as well as a larger wallet with space to spare.
Absolutely in love! Cannot wait to take this on our trip next week! I'll update on how it performed during travels, but I have no doubt it'll perform flawlessly.
- Fits a laptop (mine is exactly the height and just under the width of the bag). The 'Defea' bag, which I initially thought I was interested in, would not have fit a laptop.
- Fits enough for a weekend trip, including an extra pair of shoes
- Has a large strap and two shorter straps - when fully packed, the shorter straps are kind of far apart so the strap inevitably falls off my shoulder, but the large strap works for crossbody carry
- Has a wide strap on the back so you can slide it over the handle of a rolling suitcase
- Zips all the way so you don't have pockets where things can fall out (VERY important for travel!)
- Fits underneath an airplane seat, even in the Embraer 170/175 (smaller regional jet)
- Color - I bought it in "True Blue" which is a very dark navy blue. It works with black since it's such a dark blue and it goes with everything.
- Bag doesn't hold its shape unless it's completely full, making it hard to get things out of the bag or zip/unzip it, have it stay on a suitcase, etc.
- Looks cheap - when I first got it, I hated it... I thought I had just spent a lot of money on a bag that looked like a $20 bag... it has since grown on me, but it's still not my favorite look. The zippers are really large and made of plastic, so it has a childish look to it in my opinion.
- There are not enough pouches! If I could only change one thing about this bag, it would be to make more partitions.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love my Kipling bag I use it as a diaper bag it a perfect size to put all of my kids snacks diapers and cloth when we go out I would recommend this bag and you cant beat the price!Published 7 days ago by Diddi
This is perfect for diaper bag. It can holds a lot and still in good shape. Durable and pretty cute.Published 9 days ago by Mien
Great carry on travel bag. Love the navy blue color. I use it on the shoulder and also use the sleeve over the roller bag.Published 15 days ago by NJNY
Perfect for summer and travel. I love the color and for me I can use it for everyda!!! Thank you!Published 1 month ago by kolokoy
This is the perfect carry on bag, fits under the seat . Good size for weekend trips. I'll probably also use it as a gym bag, it will be good for that as well.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer