|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Main zipped compartment contains laptop pocket with Velcro closure and a padded back and bottom panel
- Zip-front pocket containing: 2 pen sleeves, cell phone pocket, iPod/PDA pocket and large internal zippered pocket; Additional large zippered front pocket
- Small furry Kipling monkey keyhanger
- Padded straps that are adjustable to a maximum length of 32" and top grip handle
- Zippered pocket at the top of bag-perfect for quick access to small items
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our best-selling backpack is equipped with padded shoulder straps, a durable exterior and roomy interior. Easily fits textbooks and essentials, plus it has a protective sleeve for your laptop, too!
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 7.2 x 17.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016XPI20K
- Item model number: BP3020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 23, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the Herschel Settlement backpack and I had to return it because the lining in the backpack bled onto the fabric, it was a mess!
But if your deciding between which one to get, get this backpack. It's so much better.
I returned it & with the money I bought this backpack. It's a great discount for a quality backpack.
It feels pretty durable, the fabric feels like nylon. It has no lining either. To me the fabric seems like it would be waterproof, but I haven't tested it or been in the rain with it.
The backpack has lots of room! I could fit: a 1 inch binder, 2 regular sized journals, a thicker 1-inch journal, and 2 books. The very outside pocket fits my calculator perfectly. The middle pocket has inner pockets that can hold your phone or pens & pencils. Speaking of pens & pencils, there is a pocket by the handle that you can put pencils into. However, it's not too deep; the pencils may fall out of your not two careful. The pocket for the laptop is awesome too, it's padded on the bottom and sides. The padding is nothing amazing though, keep in mind the backpack is very lightweight. The straps are perfect as well. Not too thick.
This is an amazing backpack, you can't go wrong.
I feel it's better then the Herschel backpack being that it has better quality. I like the look and style and how useful it is. Overall I'm happy with my purchase.
I did like the good looks of this item out of the box.
I even got one for my brother.