Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 172 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 223 reviews
on November 6, 2014
This is pretty good for a financial magazine. Personally I wish it didn't spend 75% of every issue discussing stocks and the market and mutual funds. I am at a point where I want to be truly diversified (i.e. real estate, etc.) and this isn't very helpful for that at all. I wish they would have an entire issue on how to truly diversify and save for retirement.
on February 6, 2017
It definitely gets my brain going with investing, and ensuring I am putting away money for retirement, and making me aware of investment tools out there. I find their Kiplinger's 25 mutual funds to be a great short list to begin investment strategies, and familiarizing yourself with a rounded portfolio. With that said, don't just buy what they suggest. Do a few minutes of research, and make sure you agree.
on November 25, 2014
Decent magazine. As expected, there are a lot of ads. Typically, you can find the information in this magazine online, but it's all in one place now. The reason I'm rating it down is because 2 months into my subscription, they are already mailing notices claiming "this is your last issue". I just wanted to let you know this could happen to you too. For a more in depth review of this magazine, you can check out other reviewers, but I am reviewing this to inform you of my experience, and it is a nuisance.
on December 31, 2012
I really like this magazine a lot. It really helps when investing on your own. It makes investing a lot simplier. The only bad thing about this company is they will give you an extremely low rate to subscribe but when it comes time to renew your subscription, they will charge you a lot higher rate. That was the reason that I stopped taking the magazine. I got a low rate on amazon.com and sent in a subscription for one year.
on November 5, 2016
Have been reading this magazine for years, rates up there with Consumer Reports in usefulness.
on September 17, 2017
Has continued to help with my finances throughout the years. It is so convenient to subscribe through Amazon
I have been reading the Kiplinger letters for many many years, after my mom turned me on to it. When the magazine came out I took a subscription. I think the magazine is good for either beginners or someone with financial knowledge.

I do not know if they even have the Kiplinger letters anymore! but they were really awesome and I learned a lot from them.
on September 29, 2013
As a financial planner, I don't typically subscribe to personal finance magazines because there are different avenues for information within firms, etc. However, I still subscribe to Kiplinger's because they always come up with little tidbits of info that sometimes get skipped over by most, or come up with mutual fund ideas that don't always get brought to our attention otherwise. Some things are repetitive, but as a whole, I recommend this magazine to anyone I know - both friends and family.
on November 23, 2014
Love this magazine subscription and bargain through Amazon! Never thought to order subscriptions from Amazon, but decided to try and have been happy! Magazine arrives monthly without issue and promptly (sometimes other promos through neighborhood kids or specials from "points" or other discount subscription offers just do not arrive as promised). The magazine itself is awesome. We have subscribed for years and it varies from recommendations for mutual fund purchases to tax savings ideas to new car reviews. It is written well, reader friendly and not overly technical. Would recommend both ordering the subscription through Amazon as well as the subscription to Kiplinger itself. You will not be disappointed!
on January 5, 2015
We have benefited from some of the financial information provided in this magazine. We try not to be reactive based on the stock/fund suggestions provided here (as with any stock buy/sell recommendations on the web). However, we were able to claim some tax deductions that we had overlooked regarding spousal traditional IRAs after reading an article from this magazine.

We have renewed our subscription for the next year and are happy with it.