Kipor 67341 IG2000P-CETL 2,000 Watt Parallel-Ready Inverter Generator
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides up to 2000-watt max load and 1600-watt continuous load of cleaner energy for safe use with sensitive technologies like computers and audio systems
- When you need that extra power, hook up two kipor ig2000p generators with a parallel wiring kit for a rated output of 3200-watt (4000-wattmax. output); for use with two kipor ig2000p generator
- Includes 12-volt charge cables, two-120-volt 30-amp plug receptacles, and accessory kit; product can be sold in canada and usa (except california) non-carb compliant; not for sale in california
- Smart Throttle technology automatically adjusts engine speed to match load, resulting in greater fuel efficiency and quieter operation than conventional generators
- 2-year non-commercial or 1-year commercial warranty
- Provides up to 2000-watt max load and 1600-watt continuous load of cleaner energy
- When you need that extra power, hook up two kipor generators with a parallel wiring kit for a rated output of 3200-watt
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Quiet, lightweight, and easy to use, the Kipor IG2000P lets you bring an outdoor power source wherever you need it. Kipor Inverter Generators provide cleaner energy to power sensitive electronic equipment while being quieter, maintaining greater fuel efficiency, and releasing less exhaust into the environment. The IG2000P-CETL provides up to 3-1/2 hours run time at maximum load; requiring less output will extend the run time above 3-1/2 hours. Use a Parallel Wiring Kit to connect two IG2000P to create double the power! The IG2000P is ideal for providing everyday portable power to a wide range of electronic devices and also a wise investment as an emergency power source. Popular uses for the Kipor IG2000 include: run a small refrigerator, electric skillet, microwave oven, or portable heater. Use a parallel wiring kit and two IG2000P generators to power an air conditioner. Includes a free accessory kit that contains a spark plug, an oil bottle, and a 12-volt charge line. All Kipor Generators carry a 2-year non-commercial/1-year commercial use warranty-Not for sale in California
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have put about 15 hours on it and it still running pretty great. Starts in one - three pulls.
I have run this next to a honda it is only slightly louder than a honda and weighs just about the same.
The only bad thing about it is the oil fill container isn't really large enough to change the oil in one filling you have to fill the container up several times to fill up the oil. It's not a big deal cause you can just use a funnel.
The fuel drain overflow tubes aren't exactly well designed and in transport it's possible that they get moved around and won't vent to the outside.
The chassis screws aren't fold down wingnut type ill probably change these so that they are so you can check the oil with out a screw driver. Honda does not have these ethier a 5 dollar part that will make all the difference in the world.
I wish it had a primer ball of some sort when you run it out of fuel it needs 5 or 6 pulls to get it ready to run.
I don't know what all these other people are talking about complainging about the date of manufacture. It's not a bottle of milk its not going to go bad cause it sat on a shelf for a few years. And down raiting because it was dammaged in shipping, come on that has nothing to do with the product and everything to do with UPS.
Hooking them up in parallel works flawless. I would put them up against a Honda any day. The only thing I do is run Opti-4, 30 wt. oil and Optic fuel stabilizer. That's it. Change your oil on a regular basis and all is well.