Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on September 20, 2005
This Kipper video features 7 episodes and runs for 1 hour.

For newcomers, this cartoon is simply and beautifully illustrated, moves at a leisurely pace, and teaches life lessons without being preachy.

The episodes included are as follows:

The treasure hunt- Tiger brings over a metal detector but gets frustrated when he finds nothing but junk with it. Kipper helps out by burying his piggy bank for Tiger to find.

Looking after Arnold- Kipper babysits little Arnold one afternoon, and exhausts himself (I'm sure parents of toddlers can relate to that one).

Tiger's Joke Box- Tiger plays practical jokes on everyone, and ends up being the butt of a joke himself

Pig's Sweater- really funny, Pig insists on wearing his new sweater, even if it's sweltering outside.

Clay Time- the whole gang has fun with a potter's wheel.

The Magic Carpet- Kipper takes a trip to the moon and meets friendly aliens. (Your child may ask for a magic carpet after this one).

Kipper the Hero- Kipper helps rescue a kitten caught in a tree.

My almost 4 year old will watch nothing but Kipper. I actually find myself laughing along with the characters when I watch with him.
on April 22, 2017
Lovely, gentle, old-fashioned Kipper is adorable. You don't have to worry about young children watching this.
on April 4, 2017
The content is great, but the DVD doesn't let you use a menu to chose episodes. You have to "rewind".
on August 18, 2015
My kids love them!
on April 2, 2017
My son loved this show because of the pigs
on March 7, 2017
We love Kipper!
on July 8, 2004
My 2-1/2 year old daughter LOVES this video. The characters are sweet, funny and likable. The stories are simple but told in a charming way that isn't patronizing. The video does not have any violence or high action, and the humor is gentle and not demeaning, so it is more suited to younger children. Kindness and friendship among the characters is stressed. I've seen it multiple times with my child, and I enjoy its sweet humor, visual style and music (kind of jazzy). A word of caution: Multiple viewings may cause your child to pick up a British accent!
on June 7, 2011
This was our second Kipper DVD to order. The first one (Kipper Helps Out) was a huge success, so I was excited to get another. I'm a little less happy with this one, mostly because it seems a bit more cheeky, more bordering-on-unkind dialogue, etc. My son enjoys a couple of the episodes but still prefers to watch his "old Kipper" DVD most of the time. Not a waste of money by any means, but if you're new to Kipper, I would suggest starting with another DVD.
on December 21, 2013
If you're new to Kipper, get this or any of the Kipper videos. If you already know Kipper, you won't be disappointed with this collection. They're what you'd expect: sweet stories about child-like animals (Pig, Arnold, Tiger and Jake) behaving well and sweet, but also realistically, thinking like a four year old. These guys are who you want your kids to be imitating. No whining, no spouting out overbearing lessons. Nice jazz music and the actors have pleasant voices.
on December 9, 2016
My soon-to-be two year old granddaughter adores Kipper! This has been the case since she first began watching it, many months ago. She loves ALL the Kipper shows, and asks us to "Put on Kibba the doggie, please!" whenever she wants to watch tv.