Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kirby Allergen Control Shampoo & Vacuum Bags + Belt
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 23, 2008
It is amazing how well this stuff cleans floors - we've lived in our house for 6 years with 4 active children. I attempt to clean at least every 6 months (though I aim for every 3-4) but the carpets are still in decent shape thanks to Kirby! Well worth the cost, and much easier (and cheaper) to order the shampoo online.
on July 25, 2007
We moved into a forclosed home with beautiful cream colored carpet. However when we moved in there were grease stains everywhere. We were thinking of replacing all our carpet! Well,someone from Kirby came over and did a home demo. We bought one right on the spot. Going over my floor one time and not taking much time and the spots are unnoticable to anyone who hadn't been here before. Going over it one more time get's totally rid of it.

This was GREASE! We used everything before this. Rug doctor shampoo, and prespray, vinegar, washing soda, etc... Nothing worked until this. We are very happy and LOVE our new Kirby!
on January 18, 2010
Several months ago, after an all-afternoon tussle with a door-to-door Kirby salesman, I managed to avoid buying a complete and new vacuum system, and instead bought from him a used previous generation Kirby to use only for carpet shampooing. I've been pleased with the vac, and I've also found that Kirby's Allergen shampoo is great stuff!

We have cats. One of them is old and has a hard time finding her litter box. She prefers a short section of carpeted hallway - for convenience, I guess, but for us, it stinks. Murdering her (aka "putting her down") just isn't an option. Love gets in the way.

This shampoo is great at all carpet cleaning, and to our relief, it's also excellent at removing urine smell. That effect is only good until she decides to use the carpet again, but my shampooer is all set up and ready for action, and every time we've had a nose-full, or we have friends on their way here, I just pour in water with Kirby's shampoo, clean away, and the problem is solved.

A gallon, by the way, gives a LOT of shampoo sessions, and the scent is pleasant, almost undetectable, and quickly dissipates.
on October 4, 2011
This is the second time I have ordered these products. I had no problems on my first order but this time, I did not get the white bags that I got the first time. I got the old fashioned brown bags that do not even fit my Sentria vacuum. I order this trio because it guarantees that I get the lavender scented carpet shampoo. I love the combination in this order and I'm about to order it for the third time, hoping I get the right bags.
on November 3, 2014
Great product to use to practically dry clean your carper, together with my Kirby I get my whole carper clean in about an hour and it is usually dry within the next 3 hours. I have two dogs and a cat in a small carpeted apartment and I have no trouble keeping the carpet in perfect like new clean condition. Great product.
on March 19, 2012
this comes with a generic kirby belt and bags (bags works well) and the shampoo is worth it. Been a fan of the kirby. That said, for its price, its well worth it. Especially when you're getting a pack of bags and a belt for free. You can't complain. The belt feels somewhat cheaply made, and it shows as i placed it on the brush roller and there are rubber markings from this particular belt. So I don't recommend using it.

I know the quality of the shampoo and the scent that the shampoo gives (lavender) its not over powering like some other. Not to mention that it leaves my carpet damp and within 1-2 hours its a bit damp. Its good to do one good vacuum before laying the shampoo down and vacuum again in a few hours to get out the remaining dirt depending on how bad your carpet is.
on December 3, 2011
My first experience with a Kirby was almost 20 years ago. I was a high school art student who's "studio" happened to be a carpeted room in my parents' house. Along comes a Kirby salesman who attempts to get my mom to buy a vacuum to no avail until he attaches the shampooer and removed several of the stains I thought were never going to come out of the carpet.

Recently I purchased a used Kirby myself and tried to get away without purchasing the Kirby brand cleaner. It did not work well and ended up making a big mess. If you're going to buy a Kirby, it's worth the extra money to use Kirby brand products.
on July 8, 2012
Well, rating the shampoo without talking about the Kirby itself does not seem to make any sense. Purchasing the Kirby vacuum and shampooing system was probably the best investment since we bought a house with carpet and we have an inside dog and a kid. The shampoo works very efficiently, but you gotta vacuum really good before. Most stains come off but old and tough ones need to be treated with the shampoo (diluted) before doing the whole thing.
on February 15, 2012
I was very pleased with the shampoo and belt that I received. The order came a day earlier than expected which was great, except I was sent the crappy old brown paper bags that DO NOT fit my Kirby. The product description states the bags will fit all Kirby upright models, hence why I was expecting the white bags. I emailed the seller to see if they will fix this issue, if they do I will rate this company a 5...I'll let you know.
on December 28, 2011
This is a great deal so I jumped on it the only downfall is the bags DO NOT fit certain kirby's as they didn't fit mine, mine is a newer model which I have to use style F bags. I should have remembered that but all in all am happy with purchase because the belt will fit when I need it also I LOVE Kirby's shampoos. There's just somthing in their formula that takes the odors out of the air as well as carpets, it's like you sanitize the WHOLE room.

See 1 answered question