Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 4, 2017
Its what I wanted
on June 9, 2017
My 7 year old LOVES Kirby
on January 2, 2015
Kids love this DVD and have been watching this in the car. It Is very cute and we cannot get the Kirby song out of our head. It has cute storylines and my kids are very happy with it, which is all that matters. Happy with this purchase!!!
on March 11, 2003
Hi, my name is Ellen and my mom bought this DVD for me. I love it!Kirby right back at ya is about a darling nintendo charecter named Kirby (you already knew that!) who crash-landed on a place called Dreamland (sorry, it isn't Yoshi's island) and is their adorable defender! It is like the old Kirby show! The only difference is king Deedeedee orders monsters from N.M.E.(nightmare interprices),and he was his partner in the old one. It even has Kirbyokie!(karyokie to the theme-song!) Bye!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on September 12, 2015
The Kirby Series is great! I grew up playing the video games and have a love for everything Kirby.
on January 31, 2013
Be sure to purchase this! My boys had no idea that there was even a Kirby dvd...when they got this for Christmas, they were ecstatic. Must have watched more times than I can count so far already! For Kirby fans, this is a MUST!
on July 26, 2013
I was a little disappointed that there were only 3 episodes on this DVD. They were okay, but I guess I was hoping for a little more like the other Kirby DVDs.
on July 27, 2015
the grandchildren love this dvd and have watched it several times already
on January 15, 2003
I wish that Kirbyoke could loop indefinantly! It's my favorite DvD, next to my Sailor Moon S dvd! Kirby all the way! This DvD shows the first three episodes, and it's the best! I can't wait for the second one! MUCH better than that Pokecrap. Oh, don't select "Subtitles" unless you have a hearing problem beause all the subtitles do is put english subtitles next to english text.
on October 15, 2013
I wish the studio/producers who made this would re-release this product in a complete set.
Its a fun, cute show full of lively colour and interesting character designs...