Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 1-10 of 220 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on March 7, 2016
I give this game 4 out of 5 not for gameplay because it's a great game, just for the fact that this is not an American version of the game but a U.E.A/ Malaysia version hence the price because this game was around 80 to 90$ new here on amazon, even though it works on American wii consoles... but this should be in the description so people know what they're getting.
on August 11, 2017
I received the Saudi Arabia / Asia version stating so on the front of the case. I was a little bothered by this as the product photo doesn't show that and I took a chance even after reading some reviews stating otherwise.

I will say, this game still plays the same and works just fine with our Wii.

My son is a Kirby nut so this was good.
on June 27, 2017
By grandson wanted this so badly for his birthday. Other places had it at outrageous pricing, but the price I found on Amazon seemed reasonable. He was so happy to receive it, said it was the best gift ever!
I can't speak to anything about the game as I haven't played it, but the gift recipient is very happy so that's 5 stars in my book.
on March 23, 2017
It's a charming little game and my 7 year old enjoyed playing it. However it seems to lack challenge as my son finished the entire game in one afternoon. It took him several months to beat Mario Brothers Wii and is still working on Mario Galaxy Wii. This game seems geared for a younger player than 7.
on June 12, 2017
I play these games with my wife, she really loves the pick and play ability of this series The game is definitely designed to play with atleast two people. So keep this in mind if you are planning on buying this for your child or friend.
on October 24, 2016
This game is kind of easy, but there are a few challenging parts. This game is perfect for playing with multiple friends/relatives. The power ups and different enemy-types keeps things interesting. Good for new and seasoned gamers alike.
on May 10, 2017
I bought for family fun but as it turns out. We generally are just not video game people. It was fun to play but the only other game I can compare it to is Mario Brother multi player games.
on July 4, 2013
Kirby's Return to Dreamland reimagines the classic Kirby formula and it does it quite well. The levels are fairly straightforward, as is the gameplay. For an added challenge there are the energy spheres hidden in each level, which require the player to search carefully or complete challenges to access. The graphics in this game are very, very good, players will really get an eyeful of colorful, vivid graphics when playing. There's also two mini-games and several challenges, which are pretty fun as well. I guess the only thing I don't really get about this game is the price. I know it's not technically related to gameplay, but I think this game was a bit overpriced for what it was offering. It's good, but it's not delivering anything new or spectacular. The levels are fun, but not necessarily as inventive or as engaging as some of the other Wii games out there. For $45 I kind of expected a bit more. But with that aside, I think this game does satisfy Kirby fans and update the old-style gameplay in a stylish and fun way.
on December 28, 2016
I ended up returning it because it wasn't the NA version.
on July 8, 2016
Vivid colors, unique music, and a virtual sandbox await. From vast unlocks to classic Kirby, all the way to mind blowing special powers this game has it all. In 2016 games are so concerned with online that they forget what made games attractive in the 1st place fun. This game is fun. If you're sick of overpriced incomplete games and want a title for the ages pick this up. I have been on this game non stop and regret every second I didn't own this amazing title. Simply put this game is the elite of the elite.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.